Reviews for Adventure to the Gallaxy
Ghostsammeo chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Hey why don't you update this, It's good! Please add a story soon, and don't worry about the swearing; that's Hidan for you eh
Maya33 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
great story! can't wait to see where you're going with this cause i have no idea but i suggest you make the akatsuki a football team *team akatsuki* or something but hey it's your story
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I feel more sorry for Kernor, then Pein, when it comes which one of them that's going to irritate mostly.

Also, try to keep it down with the swearing, please?
Ghostsammeo chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
all good but it could be so much better if you actually include team kakashi or at least Naruto in this story... maybe you could do another cross over with some other characters from Naruto or include them later in this story... good fanfic.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Too bad, that Naruto couldn't be able to appear in this first ever official crossover of Galactik Football on this site. I mean, why wouldn't the Akatsuki make some sort of a cease-fire with him? Even if they are a bunch of bastards, they should have the honor to make cease-fire.

And I bet Naruto can handle at least one month, maybe two, without ramen.

So, the only reason to not bring him into the story, would be that you don't want the male Snow Kids to nosebleed by facing him in his Oiroke/Sexy no Jutsu.

That, and that Naruto can't use Chakra in the Flux Galaxy, or else he could've used it to perform the Kage Bushin no Jutsu, to replicate himself, replacing the "virtual clone dummies" under the Holo-Training.

Oh well, keep it up with the story.

I hope that no one jokes about Micro-Ice and Kernor as a couple. Not that someone of the Akatsuki is that stupid, but just in case.