Reviews for A Letter to a Rock
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
This was a cool and wonderful 2 chpt story. I liked the Naruto pov here. Beautiful job. :)
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love this chapter...it is such a creative and well written one. The rock idea is priceless.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
... hi!

and... jejeje, cool, i like it.

greetings. n_n
Randoh chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Great story. Nice, short, sweet, and to the point. I loved Bird-sans reply. Very in character.
AnimeRose93 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
aw, this was very cute :)
Reficula chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aww, that was so cute. :D Write some more one-shots like this, please?

You write very well, and I really enjoyed the idea about the letter. It was original and sweet, and a good way of relaying her feelings.

If I had one thing I'd like to improve in this, it would be that it could've been a little longer. ;) You know, hold the suspense a little longer, or explain why or how he came in posession of the letter in the first place. But really, that's details. :) Thank you for some good fluff.
Ikasury chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
somehow, that one was perhaps the cutest of your weird one-shot-athon... hehehe, i mean the others were a tick on the demented side, well akemi was, i did like that split-personality thing, and then the torment one was just down right funny... and kinky, cause all that animal stuff is fun, yo, hehehe... but this one was adorable... and cute, and somewhat demented still cause they're talking to rocks... but i guess its like having a pet rock, and just talking to something to get whatever's messing you up out... so cute, and i like the rocks... they were totally them... in rock-form *snickers*

and there is nothing in this world more A-W-E-S-O-M-E then Hinata-chan blowing Sas-Uke's bloody brains out, all for the sake of HER Naruto-kun *thumbs-up* bad-f*cking- $$ .

and the reoccurring theme of hinata screaming out random things when p*ssed is bloody hilarious XD

"Oh Balls" XD

till next *Salute-waves* Sayounara, Amael!

-Ikasury
restingplace54 chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
wow. i'm sure that anyone that had read this story had fall in love with it just as i did. should you ever need a break from "next" and have any ideas about how to continue the two-shot in to something longer i implore you to. there's just so much you can do with it.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I love it! My one and only complaint is there was not more to read I feel like there is much more to be send. On a side note I wonder why Naruto was not supplied with a fox mask for his ANBU uniform.
shyclueless chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
it was nice. I liked it.
SeibuGunman chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Very nicely written! Engaging, lighthearted, and it paints a mental picture in your mind as to how these two feel for each other. Looking forward to your next stories..
Mintacia chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Dear author-san,

I am writing this review because I have been informed by Sakura that it's a good way to relieve-...

No, I'm kidding.:D

Great So adorable. I like your take on the history.:D Very interesting, Hinata killing Sasuke! Inventive, really. :3 I like, I like.

Your writing style is quite entertaining! :D Simple, and awesome. :)
King Hawke chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I am not thanking Rose Tiger. this is not a thank you or a good job for writing this "cursed 2nd chapter", no. this is merely a calm and somewhat drawn out acknowledgement of the genius behind the second chapter and the well oiled gears of the mind that pumped out this chapter. but I'm not thanking anyone. :)
Amael the Chosen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I should probably explain; I'm not mad at Rose Tiger for making me want to turn this into a Two-shot...

She just gave me yet another reason to put off what I should be doing! :P
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
That was a good story. What did I do that made you so mad?