Reviews for Beneath a Dawning Sky
Kslamm chapter 1 . 1/21
Thank you for writing this! I think you did a great job continuing it and wouldn't mind a sequel if you felt up to it. Just lovely.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I will not lie...I was seriously confused. Can you please explain it? Did you structure it a bit after Twilight?
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Yeah! It was fun to read this! XD Thanks for writing your version of the ending. It's exactly the kind of ending I had in mind for her story. Great job!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oops! Just kidding! Didn't see the complete status haha! It was a fitting ending for UaSS! Great work! :)
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I just finished Under a Sapphire Sky and I love the story- although disappointed at the open ending. I'm glad you're writing a sequel :) I wished it was more recently updated and there were more chapters haha. But one can only hope :) this story had a lot of potential and I sincerely think it should be carried on hope you update soon! Keep up the amazing work
eatpisatchio chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Thanks for that ending ! It was really cute !
always-whelmed chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
THANK YOU FOR FULFILLING THE EMPTINESS THAT I FELT WHEN I FINISHED UASS!
Js10254 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Thankyou thankyou for posting this wonderful ending to under a sapphire sky!
I love the story but the ending left me hanging and reading this made the whole story worth it
Thx and I know this is probably selfish of me but I would still love to read more, I love the whole world you are in while reading this! Hehe
Thx again
SkywalkerLover2011 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I can't thank you enough for writing this! The end of Under A Sapphire Sky broke my heart. lol. So really think yoou:))
ChaoticSerenity10 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
i agree with all the comments below, 3 it
Mad Eclair chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
that was adorable, and though it took a while to get there {the flashbacks were long, but enjoyable and made the story a bit more real and personal} it was worth it for sure. i was more than a bit confized at damagectrl's ending, and mso glad i got read this ending. it brightened my day:]
Amryst chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ooh this was really well written. I liked your take on how things turned out.
FIRE LADY OREN chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
GOOD!

FLO
Sailor2Moon chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was a great ending! I like DamageCtrl's work and I loved this story but I was so bummed out when she left the end where she did. You just made me happy. Thanks!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
You did an amazing job, and quite frankly I am very glad you chose to clarify what you think happened :D I didn't expect Katara to go into hermit mode and take FOREVER to process all of his memories. However, he has a century worth of memories so maybe I should be lenient... nah lol