Reviews for When I Get Where I'm Going
Moonflower chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I am sure this is first Blair road trip fic I've ever read and it's wonderful! Absolutely enjoyed every line of it as well as your other stories I've seen so far
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
OMFG, I LOVE THIS STORY! Sorry for the caps-lockyness, but I just absolutely love this story. And sorry for my redundancy. But seriously, you combined Gossip Girl and House! Amazing. And Blair got into Stanford. Suck it Sarah Lawrence! Just brilliant. And I'm guessing that Tim is from Friday Night Lights? I have no clue, but Texas and ballmy guess. And Supernatural too, right? Anyways, I'll say it once again: I love this story.
d2324324133412 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
LOVED IT! LOVED IT SO SO MUCH! this is the best kind of fic. and OMG HOUSE IS HER UNCLE! i really enjoyed all the mentions (though I don't watch some of the shows, I did know who all the characters were). It was very, very, very good.
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
VERY GOOD OXOX
TheKRose chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i loved it. it was fantastic. i thought it was great post...
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh this was wonderful. i absolutely LOVED how yiu integrated all these different shows into your story. and the ending was perfect!
choco dreamer chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
luved it!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like it! well enough to read it for a 2nd time again :) and I wouldn't mind seeing it on Gossip Girl - cause at least it would be something different for them to do!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
loved it update soon
astonishes chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This was such an amazing story! Blair/Dean would be so hot now that I think about it...
Nariya07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Cracktastic-sure. But completely amazing. I loved your Blair portrayal and how she related to all the people she came across. Having her run into House, Tim, Addison, Sam/Dean? AWESOME. (I can see her being related to House...oddly fitting). Sarah Lawrence can definitely suck it!

I kind of want that picture of the koalas with the headband and scarf. What an image.

Thanks for writing and sharing this!
L chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
aw... love the story! altho i did want Chuck to suffer a bit more in the end teehee. ;p
Kateln chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
LOVE IT!
enunciiate chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Cracktastic? Slightly.

Amazing. Hell yeah!

That was a great one-shot! It was a one-shot, right?

The ending for some reason with Chuck seemed a little off for me, but it was probably I was expecting more of a reunion from CB.

I truly loved the way she interacted with all the characters you created, especially Tim - how she wanted to tell him that words matter, but figured she let him learn it himself?

I'm rambling now.

Great story! )

I also loved that line Sarah Laurence can suck it.

ROFL!