Reviews for Bastard
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I kinda wish someone would take this, and run with it. I dip my toes into this pool, but I'm not all that deep into it. But this would be a VERY interesting basis for a full length story.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved it. I think you gave too much away in your summary and profile's note on this one-shot! I love how you perfectly describe what everyone would think was House, and then at the last minute turn it on its head. I love, too, that re-reading it, we can see that it describes Wilson perfectly, too.

Great job!

KrisEleven
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh Nice! It's good to see the tables turned when it comes to the wives opinions. I'd like to read a story told by one of the wives with the same or similar opinions as Bonnie in this fic.
glasswalker chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Awesome twist!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOL, OMG, I so totally thought she was thinking about House! I love that! I had to read it again when I got to the end! So great! And most of it I do think actually fits Wilson as well as House!

The only part I'd have the teeniest objection to is the part where she's thinking that when you ask him to be somewhere at best he'll show up a half an hour before it ends... there's just no real evidence that Wilson is consistantly late for things (not like House). To my delight tho I found I could apply just about everything else to Wilson tho when I thought about it! *grins* That's so great! I really liked it. :)
Shooboosha chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh my XD That totally had me spun... as it was supposed to :P I was 110% convinced it was House until the very end... [huggles] Awesome job!
Saint Mirror chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow...didn't see that last sentece coming AT ALL. I thought you were talking about House! You weren't! Wilson...my darling Wilson...

Good job; I'm favoriting this.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was wonderful. Really great.
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow. Lol. I really, really wasn't expecting that. It was a good description of the [REAL] Wilson though.
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Awesome - this is one of your better snippet-type pieces. You rock the description of Wilson, and the title's got the right amount of sting to it too. I also liked the fact that she refered to him as "Greg House" - made it personal. Touche.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Ha that was awesome. That last line rocked!