Reviews for Assassins' Tango
ZapHats chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
More! Fucking hilarious! More!
bookworm4ever81 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
OMFG I never thought I would say this but Sora is a badass in this story. But poor DemDem, please don't hurt him too bad. Anywho, love this story, please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 6 . 4/28/2011

Lol! Go Sora! XD This should've been on the humor section :3

Pleasepleaseplease update this!

Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Adelina Suichi chapter 6 . 2/13/2011

I love it how everyone is an assassin!

'Oh ya, he's an assassin, and so she, yup' haha and how they're so nonchalant about it! Awesomeness!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Never thought you'll update this again :) oh well. I do hope, you get your writing rhythm again. And I think this is a good chapter to start help you with that :)
Whimsical Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Oooh, me likee! XD

Assassin Sora have always been one of my favorites. And there's a good dose of humor in this as well

All in all, I don't want this to stop! T,T But if it can't be avoided then it's okay. Your choice, mate.

Mtsr chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ninny-na chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
bloody hell, I'm going to have to re-read this xDD

great update! :D

the conversations made me laugh (:
Syeroix chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
This has to be one of the most odd AU fics I've come across, not counting the wolf/vampire/royalty ones I ignore.

An odd thing, assassins. It's a good story and I enjoy it, but seriously everyone is one?

Nonetheless, I express my wishes for an update and hope you continue writing this enjoying bit of oddity.

Much Love.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
cin425 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Woot! An update!

I love the dark atmosphere. I'm on Sora's side at the moment. Heck, I'd be pissed off too if my brother just got up and left without saying goodbye.

Can't wait for the next chapter. :]
ArcticFox321 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I just read all four chapters in a row, and I must say that they were awesome! I loved how funny Axel was in each of the chapters. I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope that Riku and Sora finally get to be a-l-o-n-e together, lol! Update soon!