Reviews for MineL
Precious chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
You gotta make another chapter for this ASAP
killerprincess112 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Continue! Please! I love it so much!
momlilag94 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I dont know when this was last updated but its really gud...i hope you decide to update it again really soon its REALLY GUD! Lol keep up the gud work!
NekoReiRei chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
FORGET THE ERRORS! WHERE'S THE UPDATE? That's my question! Dude! I love your story! I just barely got hooked on this anime! I stopped on part 1 at episode 8 because they ran out of slids with english subs so I had to look around the internet. Whenever I get hooked on a new anime I always check to see if its listed on Fanfiction. And this one was! Your story is the first one that caught my intrest. I kept reading and couldn't stop! Now I want to see more of the show! (I have episode 10 loading on another tab as I type this, took me two days to find a new site...) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me there's more to come! I'm guessing the chacaters are a little OOC? But I LOVE the idea of a neko Nao! Thats so adorable! And he's SOra's "pet!" Lol genius! *hugs you* I don't mean to sound demandive but I want to read more! Please don't let me down! I'm that hooked! Sine I don't reallly know this anime anything that happens next is going to be a TOTLAL SURPRISE. And I love surorises! (Well, except the surprise doctor visits...) Oh, btw, is Namai a BOY? I seriously thought NAmai was a girl... And to tell you the truth, it took me awhile to realize that Minato and NAmai's lover was the same person- I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! Well, except for the fact that your story is awesome is totally awesome and I'm hooked and leaving quite a BIG review... I'll let you go but PLEASE update soon! Please? *puppy dog eyes*
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really like the idea of Nao with Neko features. I would love it, being the pervert that I am, if Nao and Sora had sex, or at least kiss. You don't have to, that's just how I am. Anyway, I think your story's pretty good, please continue! _
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
eh, the grammer is pretty bad, but its a good, if hard to follow, plot...I hope you're continuing!
Eva chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hm. Quite a few errors, with both spelling and grammar. The characters are notably ooc, too. Not sure about the summary, when I read that I thought it was just replaying dialogue from the anime. I DO, however, enjoy the plot, and would be happy to see more written at some point.