Reviews for Uncle Urahara and Auntie Szayel
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 7/4
Gahhhh! SO FUCKING HOT. :3 IM DYING OF A NOSEBLEED.
embryo-poets chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Tsk tsk. Urahara and Szayel watching yaoi. ;3 ah well.
Vixenator chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aww cute! I love it! Let me tell you my story and you will love and i really hope you will write it please. Last night i had a dreams about Grimmjow, Ulquiorra and Ichigo. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are a cute lovers, they always making love and going on the mission. And then All the Shinigami killed all the arrancars, but not Grimmjow and Neliel/Nel Tu. Then Ulquiorra was dying and Grimmjow wants to help him but Hollow Ichigo killed Ulquiorra in front of Grimmjow. After Hollow Ichigo killed Ulquiorra, Grimmjow was crying and he wants to kill Ichigo but Neliel stop him and she said to him"We should go to Soul Society" but Grimmjow refused to. Grimmjow wants to be with his dead lover. When Neliel go to Soul Society and she became a Shinigami. In the Real World, Ichigo found Grimmjow in the park, Grimmjow was still crying over Ulquiorra, and Ichigo decide to take Grimmjow to Soul Society. In Soul Society Grimmjow also became a Shinigami, he dont feel fighting or talking to much, he doesn't even smile or laugh and Ichigo always staring at Grimmjow and realise the Ichigo had strong feelings for Grimmjow. In the end Ichigo tells Grimmjow how it feels to lost his lover. And Ichigo kissed Grimmjow soft and passionate, when Ichigo break the kiss, Ichigo confessed that he had strong feeling for Grimmjow and he wants to make him happy. Then finally, Grimmjow and Ichigo are having hot, steamy sex, The End. Acually Grimmjow is gay in this story so i hope you could write it. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!(it contains mild language, violence, sex, and nudity. It under age of 18, it Romance and Drama. Chapter 1-6. Word 2000 and something in each chapters. PLEASE WRITE IT!
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*drools* Released!Grimm and Ichi? *dies*
Cerulean-Guava chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That's 3. 3 facepalms this chapter. O mai, I wonder wherever you're going with the injections~ XD
apola55 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
yay kinky!
inuyashafanlover3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I loved all of them... wondering if there is going to a sixth... you have awesome stories!
Come-and-Gone chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Gah! you have to reveal what syzel and urahara are planning!
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I don't know what they injected...or why Grimm suddenly has kitty parts.

But I liked it anyways.
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Are you going to get one of them pregnant? And was Isshin in on the plan too? You know this is turning out quite entertaining.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
ROFL, Urahara and Szayel are such perverts! Love it. Hope theres a chapter two soon. -
lovely.vampire101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow...that was ex-TREMELY KINKY and I LURVED IT! Using his tail? Genius! I feel reall bad cause I didn't review the stories before this one but they were really good and really sweet and really kawaii! So, does this mean Ichigo is going to have a baby or litter or what? I am DYING to know! Please update soon!
A baby's shadow tear chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I really hope there's more to this. I really want to see what the prevs are waiting for. Great writing, and very kinky lemom. ;)
2cuteInufan06 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I WANNA READ THE SEQUAL! Please post a sequal.
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
xDXDXD OMG They're so perverts!I really like it!it was very good!Ans the lemon awesome!I hope you'll continue drawing!