Reviews for Don't Blink
Singtoangels1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I thought I'd stop by to ask you to please finish this for those of us hanging on for the conclusion! Please don't drop it. It's probably the very best, most realistic Ten/Rose story I've ever read.
Anonymous chapter 47 . 9/12/2017
Pls continue this I would love to see an ending, I want to know what the missing people mean!
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
Thanks for not going through the episodes word for word and spicing up the ones you do linger on. Nice!... wonder if Three will get involved?
Guest chapter 47 . 4/28/2017
Really love this story. I get so engrossed just reading it. Keeps me coming back.. Please write more!
underthemistletoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I always find myself coming back to this story, not just to read new chapters, but to reread the whole thing.
It's just so good.
You do a great job, and thank you for keeping up with it for so long!
Seralina chapter 47 . 4/10/2017
so I've just read this whole story and it makes me very sad that it is not finished! so please! update when you can! i love how clever it is, all the connections to people. the Nancy and Jaime bit was brilliant! much love!
Guest10 chapter 47 . 2/5/2017
I dont like how it ended i need more please start writing again please
brightflare chapter 47 . 12/26/2016
This is an excellent story, I hope you can finish it someday.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Ek! This is adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I think I'm gonna like this fic
lightsjourney chapter 47 . 12/1/2016
Gah! It's been AGES since you updated. Are you going to? I love this story!
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 47 . 9/20/2016
Come on, I know it's been a while but PLEASE update this story. I love it and I always come back to re-read it
Extremophile chapter 46 . 9/8/2016
A year and a half...PLEASE update! I understand sometimes we just lose interest in a fandom. I did with this one, too. But this story still sticks with me and I come back and reread it and check for updates. I hope you can find joy in it once more and continue this wonderful story. It's my favorite Who fanfic, hands down!
YokaiAngel chapter 47 . 8/16/2016
Amazing!~
Anon chapter 35 . 8/15/2016
This fic is actually the first fic i ever read in my life
And needless to say
If i hadnt been this good i wouldnt ever be reading fanfica
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »