Reviews for Don't Blink
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 47 . 9/20
Come on, I know it's been a while but PLEASE update this story. I love it and I always come back to re-read it
Extremophile chapter 46 . 9/8
A year and a half...PLEASE update! I understand sometimes we just lose interest in a fandom. I did with this one, too. But this story still sticks with me and I come back and reread it and check for updates. I hope you can find joy in it once more and continue this wonderful story. It's my favorite Who fanfic, hands down!
YokaiAngel chapter 47 . 8/16
Amazing!~
Anon chapter 35 . 8/15
This fic is actually the first fic i ever read in my life
And needless to say
If i hadnt been this good i wouldnt ever be reading fanfica
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 32 . 6/28
Rose is not really showing her people skills. Whatever happened to stuck with you that's not so bad, mind set?
Pirates?

Never been to Boston in the fall?

What is this? Veggietales of Jonah? The little blue worm guy is the Doctor? What? *rubs had cause that actually made sense* ...this is great...
DebbieAnn chapter 47 . 5/31
really really great work, update soon pleeeeeeease?
IMeMine79 chapter 47 . 5/18
I really hope you'll decide to take this amazing story and finish it,it's one of the most catching and well written fiction I've read..
KatarinaR chapter 1 . 5/3
This was the first DW fanfiction I read, and I must say, the entire thing was awesome!
BADWOLF67IMPALA chapter 47 . 4/24
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY ITS SO GOOD
catnip30 chapter 16 . 4/11
Please write more soon! I love this story and can't wait to see what happens.
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 47 . 3/20
I love this so much! It is such a good book, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 47 . 2/16
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Christophersmom2 chapter 47 . 2/15
Love the story. Please don't give up on it. I really want to know what happens to the Doctir and Rose. God bless.
SinkingintheAbyssofFeels chapter 47 . 1/17
This isn't complete! Goodness. It's quite the adventure, I'll give you that. You excel at everyday life, emotions, and people! I'm excited to meet new characters thanks to your talent. The taxi service is a nice touch, love that bit. Except the Doctor has seen a kid once, then again grown, in one of the previous chapters you mentioned this of Jamie. In Love and Monsters he met Elton twice.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »