Reviews for Don't Blink
Lady-DeLaLuna chapter 47 . 7/17
Just ran into this story. And just my luck that this is not finished. So good! Who knows if it will ever get completed but you known what they say, never say never.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 47 . 5/25
I know the drawn-out nature of the Doctor and Rose being in '69/'70 does amazing things for their relationship, but I wonder what your behind-the-scenes opinion of the Doctor and Martha, as aired, is.

I love how he's working with Ian... I wonder if he'll ever get around to fessing up.

It's sad and hilarious that we're both still writing our 10Rose Blinks... but those very small people do have a way of pulling us back into real life :)

Here's hoping for new chapters, some day!
Please keep going. This fic is what introduced ten/rose fanfic to me and I just really want to know how it ends. It’s so well written and so beautiful and the characterization is so on point and eeeee. I understand being busy. I’ve got my own life too. But I hope this can just be a bit of encouragement for you. (You should think about writing something of your own to be published. I would buy your books)
TheShadowsNightmare chapter 47 . 3/3
Your story is Amazing! Plz keep going!
Singtoangels1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I thought I'd stop by to ask you to please finish this for those of us hanging on for the conclusion! Please don't drop it. It's probably the very best, most realistic Ten/Rose story I've ever read.
Anonymous chapter 47 . 9/12/2017
Pls continue this I would love to see an ending, I want to know what the missing people mean!
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
Thanks for not going through the episodes word for word and spicing up the ones you do linger on. Nice!... wonder if Three will get involved?
Guest chapter 47 . 4/28/2017
Really love this story. I get so engrossed just reading it. Keeps me coming back.. Please write more!
underthemistletoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I always find myself coming back to this story, not just to read new chapters, but to reread the whole thing.
It's just so good.
You do a great job, and thank you for keeping up with it for so long!
Seralina chapter 47 . 4/10/2017
so I've just read this whole story and it makes me very sad that it is not finished! so please! update when you can! i love how clever it is, all the connections to people. the Nancy and Jaime bit was brilliant! much love!
Guest10 chapter 47 . 2/5/2017
I dont like how it ended i need more please start writing again please
brightflare chapter 47 . 12/26/2016
This is an excellent story, I hope you can finish it someday.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Ek! This is adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I think I'm gonna like this fic
lightsjourney chapter 47 . 12/1/2016
Gah! It's been AGES since you updated. Are you going to? I love this story!
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »