Reviews for Don't Blink
eternalLove59 chapter 47 . 4/30
In the words of the Ninth Doctor...fantastic! Absolutely fantastic story! Rose and the Doctor living a domestic life I honestly never thought it was possibly. Can't wait to read more so update when you can :)
sonamy4life chapter 2 . 4/28
Yay!
skidney chapter 47 . 4/21
great chapter!
Tineyboppa chapter 47 . 3/30
Looking forward to the next update.
VioletLites chapter 47 . 3/27
I love this story soooo much. Please continue writing it. It's just beautiful. :)
Whatever holds the image of an angel, becomes an angel...
appleheaven25 chapter 1 . 3/5
When I was coming back for the umpteenth time to reread "Pastries" (a favorite), I just noticed that you deleted a bunch of your wonderful stories! Aw, what happened? I'm on the verge of tears because I've been following your works and they're gone, not to mention now you're inactive! Whatever has happened, I hope everything is alright! Just know, if you ever plan to be active again, I await here and fully support that!
Crystalzap chapter 47 . 2/26
poor Doctor and I don't really think its 'for no reason' I mean people disappearing so close to you seems like a good reason to me
luckbringer chapter 47 . 2/21
Woah. So, yeah. Just read this. First off: Don't you dare stop writing this, or you'll have to answer to me, and all the other readers out there who are really tired of waiting for Sally Sparrow to do her thing. Second: This is so good! A lot of stories spinning around inside your head, but you weave them together really well. And there are still questions you need to answer! Why's Bad Wolf showing up? Is that connected to the TARDIS? Will Ian and Barbara have a moment with the Doctor (cause that needs to happen)? Is the landlady the killer? (there was some serious blood that was never explained, and she asked cryptic questions at the beginning about Rose and the Doctor having no family relations. Also, the landlady went from super distrustful to ubber nice and friendly in a chapter with no explanation - please fix) And biggest question of all: will the TARDIS show up? Seriously, you're worrying me here. At this rate the Doctor and Rose are really settling into "domestic"...that's scaring me a little.
Anyway. Really hope you continue this, since you write the story and the characters so well. Keep writing!
Singtoangels1 chapter 47 . 2/18
So ecstatic that you updated again. I can't wait to see how you're going to wrap this up.
fantasychica37 chapter 47 . 2/16
Hurry up and update!
fantasychica37 chapter 41 . 2/16
I thought this chapter couldn't get any better becasue of Jaime and Nancy!
I have never been so wrong.
fantasychica37 chapter 35 . 2/16
THAT LAST LINE
fantasychica37 chapter 31 . 2/16
Good old TARDIS, giving the Doctor a talking-to even years away!
fantasychica37 chapter 5 . 2/16
OK this is awesome! And VeggieTales!
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »