Reviews for Don't Blink
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 5/16
Thanks for not going through the episodes word for word and spicing up the ones you do linger on. Nice!... wonder if Three will get involved?
Really love this story. I get so engrossed just reading it. Keeps me coming back.. Please write more!
underthemistletoe chapter 1 . 4/18
I always find myself coming back to this story, not just to read new chapters, but to reread the whole thing.
It's just so good.
You do a great job, and thank you for keeping up with it for so long!
Seralina chapter 47 . 4/10
so I've just read this whole story and it makes me very sad that it is not finished! so please! update when you can! i love how clever it is, all the connections to people. the Nancy and Jaime bit was brilliant! much love!
Guest10 chapter 47 . 2/5
I dont like how it ended i need more please start writing again please
brightflare chapter 47 . 12/26/2016
This is an excellent story, I hope you can finish it someday.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Ek! This is adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I think I'm gonna like this fic
lightsjourney chapter 47 . 12/1/2016
Gah! It's been AGES since you updated. Are you going to? I love this story!
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 47 . 9/20/2016
Come on, I know it's been a while but PLEASE update this story. I love it and I always come back to re-read it
Extremophile chapter 46 . 9/8/2016
A year and a half...PLEASE update! I understand sometimes we just lose interest in a fandom. I did with this one, too. But this story still sticks with me and I come back and reread it and check for updates. I hope you can find joy in it once more and continue this wonderful story. It's my favorite Who fanfic, hands down!
YokaiAngel chapter 47 . 8/16/2016
Amazing!~
Anon chapter 35 . 8/15/2016
This fic is actually the first fic i ever read in my life
And needless to say
If i hadnt been this good i wouldnt ever be reading fanfica
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
Rose is not really showing her people skills. Whatever happened to stuck with you that's not so bad, mind set?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Pirates?

Never been to Boston in the fall?

What is this? Veggietales of Jonah? The little blue worm guy is the Doctor? What? *rubs had cause that actually made sense* ...this is great...
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »