Reviews for Calling All Angels
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Bella totally cracked, and the fact that she completely blamed it on Edward shows just how weak she is mentally. If she can't pitch because someone she dislikes shows up then how is she supposed to pitch against someone she doesn't like, such as a rival team? I get that she is emotional and very attached to her dream, but she had no right to blame it on Edward for showing up. So what if a gave her a couple of looks, what is she going to do when the other team is trying to get in her head. She needs to suck it up and look at the facts. I also don't agree with her friends' decision to back her up because it isn't helping Bella. She needs to realize that it is not really Edward's fault. Everybody's reactions are blown way out of proportion, and don't favor Edward because they are only feeding off of Bella's emotions and, fin the case of the girls, based off of what they have previously heard about Edward. It also seems that Edward's so-called friends have turned their backs on Edward simply to gain favor with the girls. However, their acting angry has actually into real anger.

Just my analyzation over the whole commotion. Not everybody has to agree.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2015
I hate you.
Mnlozano93 chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
I am crying so hard right now! Please let it all be a crazy dream where they are both in a coma! I don't think I have cried this hard in a long time. Update soon!

P.S. what happened to Mo? You have to bring him back to give Bella comfort if Edward is gone!

UPDATE SOON!
Michelle
Guest chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
Please let her wake up and it b a bad dream! Patiently waiting for update but quickly getting
siwisnuppa chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I liked this chapter. But I don't know if I'm happy that Bella won, or sad.
siwisnuppa chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Edward needs to watch his mount.
I knew a guy like that, and I ended up winning the "fight" infront of "his guys" totally wort it. He still don't look me in the eyes when I see him and this was teen years ago. LOL.

Can't wait to the hit of!
siwisnuppa chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Good to see that Bella knows it's not Edwards falt.

Love the story so fare, and I will know just keep on reading.
siwisnuppa chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Sorry, but I don't see what Edward did wrong. Yeah he did go to the game uninvited, but he could not know that Bella would chok up.
I get taking her frustrasjon out on him, because in the moment she's worked up and he was there.

Hopefully I will get it in the next chapters or so.
Love the story by the way.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 27 . 8/27/2012
Ahhh! you killed him off. How depressing. Looking forward to the last chapter. Please update soon :)
lauren loves spunky chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
omg he died!? dang girl this hurt my heart! i didn't think you were going to do that! O.o poor bella! well i can't wait for the last update and to see what you have instore for the last chapter lol 3
DodgerMcClure chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
I have always loved that song. Great work.
tas62 chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
This is so sad. I can't believe she actually lost him, but I hope she can get over it and find some kind of happiness. I guess this is much more like real life and unfortunately not everyone get the happily ever after. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I love it and can't belive it doesn't have more reviews.
sunlover chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
No, no, no. He can't be dead!
ArianaRizCullen chapter 27 . 8/17/2012