Reviews for Calling All Angels
I hate you.
Mnlozano93 chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
I am crying so hard right now! Please let it all be a crazy dream where they are both in a coma! I don't think I have cried this hard in a long time. Update soon!

P.S. what happened to Mo? You have to bring him back to give Bella comfort if Edward is gone!

UPDATE SOON!
Michelle
Guest chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
Please let her wake up and it b a bad dream! Patiently waiting for update but quickly getting
siwisnuppa chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I liked this chapter. But I don't know if I'm happy that Bella won, or sad.
siwisnuppa chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Edward needs to watch his mount.
I knew a guy like that, and I ended up winning the "fight" infront of "his guys" totally wort it. He still don't look me in the eyes when I see him and this was teen years ago. LOL.

Can't wait to the hit of!
siwisnuppa chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Good to see that Bella knows it's not Edwards falt.

Love the story so fare, and I will know just keep on reading.
siwisnuppa chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Sorry, but I don't see what Edward did wrong. Yeah he did go to the game uninvited, but he could not know that Bella would chok up.
I get taking her frustrasjon out on him, because in the moment she's worked up and he was there.

Hopefully I will get it in the next chapters or so.
Love the story by the way.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 27 . 8/27/2012
Ahhh! you killed him off. How depressing. Looking forward to the last chapter. Please update soon :)
lauren loves spunky chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
omg he died!? dang girl this hurt my heart! i didn't think you were going to do that! O.o poor bella! well i can't wait for the last update and to see what you have instore for the last chapter lol 3
DodgerMcClure chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
I have always loved that song. Great work.
tas62 chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
This is so sad. I can't believe she actually lost him, but I hope she can get over it and find some kind of happiness. I guess this is much more like real life and unfortunately not everyone get the happily ever after. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I love it and can't belive it doesn't have more reviews.
sunlover chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
No, no, no. He can't be dead!
ArianaRizCullen chapter 27 . 8/17/2012