Reviews for Romantic
azab chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
it's so sad

if you did the sequel please tell me

PS: I loved it
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i cried. i really cried... the fic was depressing and wonderfully written

i would love a sequel though i wonder how you'll go around it..

i suppose, i kinda hated tezuka for sleeping with fuji because he's already married.. he should have done that only when he had separated with his wife.. adult life is really confusing and frustrating i guess..

i love a sequel.. hopefully it's not something that will require the wife to die because that will just make fuji tezuka's comfort pillow.. it will be unfair for fuji...

it will be nice if tezuka will go to fuji on his own accord... not with something like a cheating wife plot of course...

..that will only reflect badly on fuji you see... as if 'when the original lover is gone... the mistress comes next' thing

hmmm... if you ever decide to make a lemon or lime on the sequel.. it will be nice if it's after the whole fiasco is over..'but if you're aiming for the more dramatic and angsty vibe, of course, i have no right to tell you from not doing so..

i love it...

oh.. i'm still waiting for your 'Days passing by' update

D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
T_T THIS IS SOOOOO DEPRESSING! I hate how much it is like reality. I wanted a happy ending for them! I thought the ring was just for show but Tzeuka is actually married! And he won't leave his wife for Fuji! T_T Maybe it would have been better if Fuji hadn't met Tezuka that night. It would save the lots of hurts Tezuka inflicted in Fuji. But then maybe Fuji did not regret it since he now knows that Tezuka love him like he love Tezuka. Hopefully the upcoming sequel will have a happyier ending. _
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
at first i thought it was weird...for Tezuka to realize that he loves Fuji only after they met...that wouldn't be true love right?

But anyway, the way you wrote it was so mature, especially with way the mood was incorporated and kept all through out. The idea was quite wonderful, too, though personally I find it quite unrealistic. It was good. I love the way you handled it.

"Slow down," he began, hazel eyes looking straight into cerulean ones, and as if understanding Fuji's anxiety, Tezuka continued, "It's okay. I'm not going anywhere."

I love this line :)

"Sorry, did I wake your wife too?"

"She has gone back to sleep."

It's beautiful!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
well done, you portrayed Fuji's emotions quite well :) and since we both absolutely do NOT want Fuji to date Atobe :P I'm thinking i'll read a sequel at some point :P

keep up the good work :)
nibeijia chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Thats so.. DEPRESSING! TT I love your story though!
Iellece chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
SEQUEL! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! LUV YAH!
xpossibly chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Ugh. Why is it that I didn't receive an update in my mail with this? Ugh. Ugh. UGH!

But anyway, this was very lovely. I love the angst and it's just awesome. Really looking forward to the sequel. Faved. :D
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
An intricate and deep story, but... Tezuka's married? Ouch, please get Perfect Pair back together! I can practically feel Fuji's pain. How about killing Tezuka's wife quickly but miserably? But if things goes that way Tezuka will feel obligated and all so, no, just make her go away unfaithfully. Anything to shoo her away!

The smut is... well, nice try! Not too steamy but good enough. Overall, good job!
ezyl chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
*squeaks* Yes! Dirty things! 8D

~ezyl'd
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
OMG YOU WROTE LIME! ::dies:: I'll probably put a more coherent review on lj (once I find this there), but this, THIS (keysmash goes here), is why I love your writing. I WANT A SEQUEL.
Aelendis chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This fic is not your usual writting but ... it's very beautiful.

I like it very much.

I don't know how to say it but .. this fic is sad, more realistic and with little happiness ..

Very nice fic.
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
nice story you got here.

i totally understand about your difficulty in writing smut, i do too, and it's a major problem because the stories i'm writing needed...lemons. hahaha

anyway, it was sad that Tezuka's married...

poor Fuji, but at the very least, they share each other's feelings, i thought it was unrequited at first!

but it was good, i love all the stirring emotions...

is the sequel you were mentioning for this story?

if it is, then continue~