Reviews for A Promise Kept
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 3/2
that was good keep the chapters coming
kirayami123 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
honestly i think there is nothing wrong except the writting style but that maybe why it so good to read. i wish hadnt dicontinued this series.
Wellies chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I find it ironic that this story was written by a king, but adopted by a princess.
omnimon12 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
*reads the omake*...you are EVIL.
Travis E. Stallings chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
might improve your stories if you started bringing out more of the personality from naruto's girls. maybe some flash-back diving?
Naruto greatest fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hey
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
So fucking funny.
TrueLoverxx chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Ha ha ha! Loving this story! Makes me laugh so much! He he he...kibas a wierdo! Gotta love naruto and his killer intent! :D I love what sasukes last words were, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ga ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!xalot... You are a hilarious writer, please update this story sooooooooon! PLEASE! Had to laugh when they were discussing the size ofnarutospenis! He puts all men to shame! Mwah ha ha!please con continue, im liking the no sakura now! Fuck I hate her so
Mika the Dark princess chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Lov it
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Forbidden Style: Underworld Fist where is it?

So far all of your stories I have read share the same weaknesses. I will read some more before I start listing and making suggestions. I like the premises though! Tonnes of potential!
122boy chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
Please update this story is so awesome
mattcun chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
write more of a promise kept
luna sanguine chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
THANK GOD those two idios are dead, original team 7 sucks
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
This fic is great. And it's the first time I read one where Sakura is killed off (unless you count time-travelling ones where her death is undone and those fics where she is just one of the several to be killed at the end).
shellsboy24 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010