Reviews for Waver
Daiken Love chapter 1 . 5/14
Wow...Miss Anonymous hp reccomended this to me and I love it. It's amazing. I've never considered these three as a threesome which is mostly cause I've always been a diehard Daiken fan and I've never really fathomed a threesome, but you wrote them so well as a couple. It's like somehow the three of them being together makes them complete. I especially loved the scene where Ken couldn't figure out what to say and Daisuke jumped in, to comfort Takeru. The three of them were adorable in this and the emotional connection was amazing. I loved how protective Daisuke was of Takeru and how concerned Ken was. Daisuke can be an idiot sometimes and unintentionally make Takeru feel as if he's left out but that's when Ken's there to smack sense into him. This was amazing and it gives me some ideas on how to write my Threesome fanfic, because you wrote them so well.
AUehara chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Damn! This was so hurtful and cute! How did you do that? I really loved it. This threesome is certainly adorable!

.Atsuko Uehara
Undurchschaubar x3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I enjoyed this story. Takeru is my fav Digimon chara and i love to see (read) him in relationships with Dasuke [(even though i couldnt stand Dai in the series, weird right?)] or Ken. This was the first fanfic i read with all three of them in a relationship. I usually dont like 3-some-pairings all too much. But in this case i loved it! And the story was soo deep. Even though it was only one chapter, so many unexpected things happened. And it was somewhat psychological. I can really imagine families falling apart or familys outcasting their children because of their unusual relationships even in todays age. This can lead to children falling apart psychologically.

Well done !

- ah one thing i didnt like was yamato being the bad guy. I'm all right with the parents, but yamato is one of my fav charas so the idea of him being that intolerant, insensetive and mean to takeru wasnt too appealing...BUT i know it was needet for the story, it wouldnt be that dramatic and good of a story if it wasnt for tk's overly loving and protecting brother to abandon him.

The moments i enjoyed most: Ken playing with Takerus hair as he slept. Takeru clinging to his pillow while sleeping. Everything about the "sandwitch-part" Daisukes and Taichis talk about kicking yamatos ass (well i imagine it like that :P)

I also loved all the dramatic and angsty parts ( I'm kind of drown to drama), my fav of that where, Takeru throwing his papers of the novel through the novel, being all despair and in the and confessing all his worries to his lovers. Ah and of course i really loved how takeru fall asleep in Dais arms with ken hugging them both..aw that was so cute!

Well short said I loved your story! :)This would have probally been enough but if i start writiung something, i get lost in it and can not stop, evern if it is just a review...sorry for that?

Well Greeting from germany, also my explanation for the bad spelling and all. sorry bout that, hope you still understand what im saying says if you have the patience to read all this? :O i probally wouldnt
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
awwwww! *eyes sparkle*

this was sooo amazing!

you had me on the brink of tears. well done on the emotions in this!

I loved it all, great job! :D
RAGA chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I liked it. I'm not into threesomes (I tend to avoid them when I can) but this was pretty insightful. I'd like to have seen a confrontation with Yamato.

Nice work :)
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh my god, Waver was so emotionally moving and well writen that I actually started to tear up during Takeru's breakdown. I don't think that that has ever happened while I was reading fanfiction. You did and amazing job!
Ipseran chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Gah!~~ So, I read this story before but I didn't comment on it, ehehe. Starting from the flashback with Yamato "Onii-chan!" this story goes into super depressing mode. It almost made me cry, but really I think it was very *pauses* realistic? I mean, that sort of thing really does break people, so it almost isn't a surprise that Takeru became so broken after that. The only things I wish were in this story are Daisuke doing what he said he would to Yamato and Yamato being a good brother! Siblings for the win! *sigh* Seriously though, I think this is really well written. Take care!
azab chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i loved it
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
i love this pairing and i love this story! please write another story about them!
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was so cute. And sad. Very emotional. I loved it.