Reviews for Too Many Truths
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Can I have another chapter please?!
winky79 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh!

Will this be a multi chapter? Please? (Cute little puppy eyes)
hermitme chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I hope Dean never tells Sam this. Sam doesn't deserve to know what's on Dean's mind. Especially since Sam is not only sucking demon blood, but also because Sam never shares his thoughts with his brother, unless it's to call him weak. So, good story but not what I want to see on the show. I'd rather Dean just took off and left Sam. Then if Sam really cares, he can go back to Dean.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I would love for you to do another part of this story, Sam telling Dean what he really thinks and wants to do and why he is the way he is now.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow.

There's really not much more to say about this, just wow.

That was really good.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Excellent story, poor Dean, It was so heartbreaking when he learned what he'd done, It's a shame he doesn't have his brother there for support and comfort, but Sam's got too much deomon blood in him now, liking the power it gives him. Thanks.
Psychee chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I do hope that there is more to this...
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh wow. dean. that's exactly the way dean feels about himself. but he's wrong. yes, he is strong enough to do whatever needs to be done, and no, i don't believe for one moment that john really held on for 100 years. something about that doesn't ring true.

you're doing an amazing job with all your stories. thanks for sharing your talent with your readers.
Brenny chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wanna see how sammy's gonna fix that ;)

Good start hon. keep going
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
*blinks tears away*

Next time, remind never to read your stories after a tiring day.

Ok. If John turns out to be a a*hole after the next episode (and everything point to YES!), you have to make Dean stop saying: I’m not the man that Dad wanted me to be.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
“Besides, I’m done telling you stuff…you just use it against me.” I can't help but feel this is justified, especially in light of the horrible things Sam goes on to say to him after that, about him wanting to stay in the panic room, and even bringing their mom into it. That's cold.

I do think Dean needs to tell Sam that he's the only one who can stop things, so Sam will maybe stop with the crazy path he's going down, and I'm kinda glad it came out here, but I really wish you'd continued a little longer and given us some comfort or resolution. Things are so painful on the show now, I could use a little good brotherly interaction.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Awesome job On this one!

Kati
mlane03comcast.net chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This was fantastic. It expressed exactly the kind of dialogue I only wished had been written for the boys to say.

In this short scene you got Dean to tell Sam the crux of his torment. To tell Sam why he's been riding him so hard about the lies and the path he's taking and the shame he feels for letting Sam and the world down.

And all the while we finally get to see the love Sam has for his brother and the blinding light of understanding Sam has as he understands the enormity of his destiny. Dean may think himself weak, but only the strongest man could be chosen to both start and stop what fate decried. And Sam sees now that God by chosing Dean to be that man must see him as he himself had always seen him since they were little. As the only one that could truely keep the monsters away.