Reviews for Eien No Kessoku: Gouka
That was a beautiful ending to a wonderful story
Ataea chapter 19 . 2/15
I really wanted to give up on this story. I really didn't want to like this story at all. It was an ambitious undertaking, the scope of your plot, the diversity of characters, the ambition of your story. I really didn't want to like it, mainly because it would be so hard to write well. You proved me wrong.

This is a magnificent epic that encapsulates the vastness and potential of the Naruto universe, and you've managed to incorporate almost all of the main characters to a realistic extent. The plotline was spellbinding and captivating. As much as I could anticipate it, could dislike it, could feel uncomfortable about the direction of the plot, I couldn't stop myself. This was a marvellous story in every respect.

I came into this story thinking that it would be another classic angst/fluff SasuSaku. I was proven wrong. You were able to develop the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura in a realistic way, in the war-torn world they lived in. At the same time, you built a heartrending and lovable cast around them, and brought in a storyline that was both well-worn and original. You've used several well-known plot aspects and combined them in a completely unique way, to tell a story that could not be mistaken for anyone else's.

Thank you for this gift, for this journey. I didn't expect it. At times, I didn't want it. But you managed a satisfying ending, closure for everyone, and no one I truly loved ended up dead (as much as it would be realistic to have one or more of the main leads dying off). Thank you. I'll definitely be reading this story again.
Ataea chapter 6 . 2/15
I just wanted to say that you really caught me off balance with this fic. Usually a SasuSaku labelled Romance/Friendship is nothing more than PWP and pointless fluff that verges on the inane and OOC. But you're really doing something epic here. Colour me pleasantly surprised.
NuraHikari chapter 19 . 2/4
Oh I don't want Sakura to die. She and Sasuke have been through so much. They deserve to be happy.
shkh4ever chapter 19 . 1/29
No chakra for Naruto and one arm, no sharingan for Sasuke and poor health for Sakura. What a sad ending. Until next time.
NuraHikari chapter 18 . 1/2
wow this is amazing. It's so exciting I can't wait until the next chapter. Please don't keep us waiting to long. I want to know what happens to sasuke Sakura and naruto.
SnowCharms chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Your story was well written, and I did feel emotionally strained to an extent when I read it, which is good because that is what you're trying to make us readers feel right? I can't wait to see more.
NuraHikari chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
I love the first story and this one is just as good. Please continue to upload it :)
leafstone chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
NuraHikari chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
please continue the story. it's awesome. When will the new chapter be up?
leafstone chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Princess Ren chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
So much death..! But it's war.. I can understand that.. It's just to much.. But then again, you have captured what it takes for it to be so.

I was amazed at how you did this monster..! Its so good..!

I guess Sasuke is fighting an inner battled which I don't even know if he's willing to win but then again it's hard for him..!

And Naruto..! His body is now gone..? What will happen..?

Gai dead, Genma too.. Whose next..? Please no more.. I hate to see them die..

And Ino and Sai..! I love their part as well as accepting that their part in the war is over.. It looks like closure for them i that war..

And what will Sakura do now..? And Kakashi and Obito..!

This story is really an epic..! I just wonder why so little reviews for it.. But anyways, as long as you update, I'm glad..! Keep up the good work..!
leafstone chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
Girlalicious chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
OMG. Can't wait to see what happens!
I love your story!