Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
SPNaddict chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I liked this, I didn't want to stop reading it,the ending is awesome and just so them.

anyway I was wishing this could be longer lol.

Kristye
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I loved it. They're all good. And Tropic Thunder was a riot.
Enkidu07 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I loved it! These are great snippets of Dean hurting. I get excited every time I see that you've posted a new chapter!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
oh wow this chapter was awesome too like all of them so far! and that sounds so smarmy of me but never mind i think they were good! aww i love hurt dean too like most people i guess i'm a bit pyscho like that :D anyway good job thankyou ace story xx
Emerald-Water chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I was - somehow - waiting for the point in the story when everything turns downhill and whohoohoo! I was surprised because for once "Winchester-Luck" didn't strike *gg*

And I liked that it turned into a bantering evening with pizza and DVD mental-brother-hug *LOL*

Awesome! Don'tcha worry! ;)

Hugs,

Lee
Colby's girl chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
That was good. For a minute there I though Dean had cracked his sternum or something. Enjoyed it.
pwrmom2 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
it was a good chapter, and you're right; the song really does fit with them.

so, tell me if this is right, about why Dean was having issues breathing. when he hit his back, it pushed into his solar plexus too hard, which is a really bad thing if you want to breathe. I read about it elsewhere, and my dad tells me all this random stuff. Is that what happened?
SupernaturalGeek chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I don't even know if I've read the other chapters of this - I'm pretty sure I haven't - but something made me read this one after I got the alert and I'm so glad I did.

You had the boys completely in character, especially Dean as he was trying to brush off being hurt yet inside wasn't quite sure. And Sam, knowing as always how to read between the lines when it comes to his brother.

I almost filled up at the last bit, when Sam came back with the DVD. The flippant comment the writers had him make about the Indiana Jones movie never sat right with me - it felt wrong, and completely out of character. I believe more in the way you had it, that Sam would have waited to see a movie he knew Dean wanted to see with him. Especially as I don't think (despite Ruby) he ever truly gave up hope of getting him back.

This made me laugh and smile, and at the end blink a little, and I loved it :)

This part below, was I think my favourite, as it is just them to a 'T':

He glances at Sam between hilarious scenes, and Sam smiles at him, his eyes conveying everything they try to never say to each other. Those three words that Dean hopes he’ll never have to say, although he thinks them everyday. And he knows Sam does too.

And that – that knowledge just makes this life so much more worth while.

Brilliantly done and I hope you reach that magical 100 mark on reviews. I can still remember my excitement when that happened to me ;)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Dean. I've had the wind knocked out of me before, and it sucks.
Whoot chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Hello, I am thoroughly enjoying these little "ficlets". Perhaps you may enjoy doing a "Smoke inhalation" one or perhaps a "Suffocation." Idk just giving some ideas.
suprox62 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
AW! that was the cuttest fanfiction i ever read. i absolutely loved it. i loved everything about it. you captured all the emotions perfectly. i could see every scene in my head. i can actuallt see sam doing stuff like that. it really rocked. ;) not to mention how cute dean was. and sam acting like the big brother. man i dont no what else there is to say but awsome job. i will definately remember this one for a while:):D XD
hogwartshobbiton chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
thankuu these are ace stories!

i normally read hurt sammy over dean but these are so good and hurt dean is too sweet! thankyou xx
ILOVESUPERNATURAL chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
That was an awesome chapter, I absolutely LOVED IT!

Maybe you should do a chapter with somthing broken pretty good, that would provide lots of Dean/pain and Sam/angst.

Anyway, I'm totally loving you right now, your my all time favorite fanfiction writer! *gives big hug* Keep up the good work! :D
SomethingWcked123 chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
Yay! Scared Dean. Thankyou! It was really good. I love how you write the sap in.

'Dean squirms a little, then settles down with his side pressed against Sam’s hip and one of his hands resting lightly on Sam’s knee. Sam smiles and rubs Dean’s back for a second, then carefully reaches for the laptop and pulls it onto his lap.'

So sweet. And I love how Dean's so scared Sam has to physically hold onto him in the woods to stop him from running away.

Great story.
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Awesome chapter!

Very well done! Poor Dean, I'm terrify of fire so I knew what he's been through...
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »