Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
SupernaturalGeek chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I don't even know if I've read the other chapters of this - I'm pretty sure I haven't - but something made me read this one after I got the alert and I'm so glad I did.

You had the boys completely in character, especially Dean as he was trying to brush off being hurt yet inside wasn't quite sure. And Sam, knowing as always how to read between the lines when it comes to his brother.

I almost filled up at the last bit, when Sam came back with the DVD. The flippant comment the writers had him make about the Indiana Jones movie never sat right with me - it felt wrong, and completely out of character. I believe more in the way you had it, that Sam would have waited to see a movie he knew Dean wanted to see with him. Especially as I don't think (despite Ruby) he ever truly gave up hope of getting him back.

This made me laugh and smile, and at the end blink a little, and I loved it :)

This part below, was I think my favourite, as it is just them to a 'T':

He glances at Sam between hilarious scenes, and Sam smiles at him, his eyes conveying everything they try to never say to each other. Those three words that Dean hopes he’ll never have to say, although he thinks them everyday. And he knows Sam does too.

And that – that knowledge just makes this life so much more worth while.

Brilliantly done and I hope you reach that magical 100 mark on reviews. I can still remember my excitement when that happened to me ;)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Dean. I've had the wind knocked out of me before, and it sucks.
Whoot chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Hello, I am thoroughly enjoying these little "ficlets". Perhaps you may enjoy doing a "Smoke inhalation" one or perhaps a "Suffocation." Idk just giving some ideas.
suprox62 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
AW! that was the cuttest fanfiction i ever read. i absolutely loved it. i loved everything about it. you captured all the emotions perfectly. i could see every scene in my head. i can actuallt see sam doing stuff like that. it really rocked. ;) not to mention how cute dean was. and sam acting like the big brother. man i dont no what else there is to say but awsome job. i will definately remember this one for a while:):D XD
carolinesayer chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
thankuu these are ace stories!

i normally read hurt sammy over dean but these are so good and hurt dean is too sweet! thankyou xx
ILOVESUPERNATURAL chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
That was an awesome chapter, I absolutely LOVED IT!

Maybe you should do a chapter with somthing broken pretty good, that would provide lots of Dean/pain and Sam/angst.

Anyway, I'm totally loving you right now, your my all time favorite fanfiction writer! *gives big hug* Keep up the good work! :D
SomethingWcked123 chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
Yay! Scared Dean. Thankyou! It was really good. I love how you write the sap in.

'Dean squirms a little, then settles down with his side pressed against Sam’s hip and one of his hands resting lightly on Sam’s knee. Sam smiles and rubs Dean’s back for a second, then carefully reaches for the laptop and pulls it onto his lap.'

So sweet. And I love how Dean's so scared Sam has to physically hold onto him in the woods to stop him from running away.

Great story.
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Awesome chapter!

Very well done! Poor Dean, I'm terrify of fire so I knew what he's been through...
marinawings chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
ah! beautiful! i love the brotherliness of this fic. i'm so missing the closeness of dean and sam this season. makes me want to cry. THIS fic is just what i need. and i totally love the dialogue! you write it so well! it's so very sam and dean! i applaud you. and, of course, i'm lovin' the dean drama.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter. Update soon.
Emerald-Water chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Aw... this is totally adorable. I loved it. Dean being tough and then scared *less... so cute ;)

Nice new chapter. Exactly what I needed tonight!

Thanks! 't was a great read!

Hugs,

Lee
robyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
too much sap? how is that even possible? I lvoe sap this is so cute, how needy dean is.
M chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Oh my god, scared!Dean is a delicious flavour of Dean, and I really liked this. The casefile was neat too; I think you wove it in perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

Scared!Dean kind of reminds me of Dean's adorable panic attack in that episode where he couldn't find the Impala. If it's not too similar to the idea behind this chapter, there's a suggestion for you - Panic Attack!Dean. You could make the tone more serious than in this one, like, due to his memories of hell, or something, and I think it could be different enough. I've been enjoying and reading all of these; I just thought thought of that and thought I'd throw it out there. I don't want you to ever run out of ideas for this series; that would be TERRIBLE. ;)
Enkidu07 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I love these chapters! Full of brotherly schmoop while remianing in character - a fine line and you ride it nicely!
InSecret chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
'I'm always glad to hear from you.'

I'm always glad to, uh, read from you... Lovely work :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »