Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
Em chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Ah I think I just fell in love! That was amazing! I loved how it wasn't too touchy feely but still had that AW factor that I love! I have loved reading your stories and every time I see you wrote a new chapter I get all excited! FANTASTIC JOB! Can't NOT wait for more!
heartfallen chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Nice chapter. Its nice when the boys do something as normal as watch a movie.
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter and so cool the brotherly moment at the end. :)
SPNaddict chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I liked this, I didn't want to stop reading it,the ending is awesome and just so them.

anyway I was wishing this could be longer lol.

Kristye
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I loved it. They're all good. And Tropic Thunder was a riot.
Enkidu07 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I loved it! These are great snippets of Dean hurting. I get excited every time I see that you've posted a new chapter!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
oh wow this chapter was awesome too like all of them so far! and that sounds so smarmy of me but never mind i think they were good! aww i love hurt dean too like most people i guess i'm a bit pyscho like that :D anyway good job thankyou ace story xx
Emerald-Water chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I was - somehow - waiting for the point in the story when everything turns downhill and whohoohoo! I was surprised because for once "Winchester-Luck" didn't strike *gg*

And I liked that it turned into a bantering evening with pizza and DVD mental-brother-hug *LOL*

Awesome! Don'tcha worry! ;)

Hugs,

Lee
Colby's girl chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
That was good. For a minute there I though Dean had cracked his sternum or something. Enjoyed it.
pwrmom2 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
it was a good chapter, and you're right; the song really does fit with them.

so, tell me if this is right, about why Dean was having issues breathing. when he hit his back, it pushed into his solar plexus too hard, which is a really bad thing if you want to breathe. I read about it elsewhere, and my dad tells me all this random stuff. Is that what happened?
SupernaturalGeek chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I don't even know if I've read the other chapters of this - I'm pretty sure I haven't - but something made me read this one after I got the alert and I'm so glad I did.

You had the boys completely in character, especially Dean as he was trying to brush off being hurt yet inside wasn't quite sure. And Sam, knowing as always how to read between the lines when it comes to his brother.

I almost filled up at the last bit, when Sam came back with the DVD. The flippant comment the writers had him make about the Indiana Jones movie never sat right with me - it felt wrong, and completely out of character. I believe more in the way you had it, that Sam would have waited to see a movie he knew Dean wanted to see with him. Especially as I don't think (despite Ruby) he ever truly gave up hope of getting him back.

This made me laugh and smile, and at the end blink a little, and I loved it :)

This part below, was I think my favourite, as it is just them to a 'T':

He glances at Sam between hilarious scenes, and Sam smiles at him, his eyes conveying everything they try to never say to each other. Those three words that Dean hopes he’ll never have to say, although he thinks them everyday. And he knows Sam does too.

And that – that knowledge just makes this life so much more worth while.

Brilliantly done and I hope you reach that magical 100 mark on reviews. I can still remember my excitement when that happened to me ;)
klutzysunshine chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor Dean. I've had the wind knocked out of me before, and it sucks.
Whoot chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Hello, I am thoroughly enjoying these little "ficlets". Perhaps you may enjoy doing a "Smoke inhalation" one or perhaps a "Suffocation." Idk just giving some ideas.
suprox62 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
AW! that was the cuttest fanfiction i ever read. i absolutely loved it. i loved everything about it. you captured all the emotions perfectly. i could see every scene in my head. i can actuallt see sam doing stuff like that. it really rocked. ;) not to mention how cute dean was. and sam acting like the big brother. man i dont no what else there is to say but awsome job. i will definately remember this one for a while:):D XD
hogwartshobbiton chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
thankuu these are ace stories!

i normally read hurt sammy over dean but these are so good and hurt dean is too sweet! thankyou xx
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »