Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
xanseviera chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
aw! I'm sorry I'm suck in giving comment...XD aw...! XD
piquitv chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
hey, this was a wonderful story, i love it, thanks for sharing :)
LiaWalker chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Hii! It's me Lia again, I've gotta say this is definetly one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction and your a great author! I was too lazy to login to my fanfiction account but if you want to respond to this then: /~Liawalker. Great job!
ILOVESUPERNATURAL chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
That was such an awesome ending to the chapter! I kept wondering if it would take a turn for the worse and then it ends with an absoloutly amazing brother to brother moment for the guys. I was smiling like an idiot at the end! ;D

These chapters just keep getting better and better! You shouldn't worry so much, you wright the best short stories ever ;) *gives big hug**gives hive five**gives thumbs up**gives anything else I can think of* :D

Please write another chapter SOON, i don't know if i can wait!

P.S. Your still my FAVORITE FANFICTION WRITER! (out of like 60 i've read so far for Supernatural) THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Ok, i'm done rambling *smiles like an idiot*
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
oh the end was so sweet...too bad we didn't really see anything like that this season...oh well hopefully there is next season...To many great lines here but my fave is "ven when Sam was almost sure he could do nothing, nothing to save him, some small part of his brother had still never given up"
Em chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Ah I think I just fell in love! That was amazing! I loved how it wasn't too touchy feely but still had that AW factor that I love! I have loved reading your stories and every time I see you wrote a new chapter I get all excited! FANTASTIC JOB! Can't NOT wait for more!
heartfallen chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Nice chapter. Its nice when the boys do something as normal as watch a movie.
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Great chapter and so cool the brotherly moment at the end. :)
SPNaddict chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I liked this, I didn't want to stop reading it,the ending is awesome and just so them.

anyway I was wishing this could be longer lol.

Kristye
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I loved it. They're all good. And Tropic Thunder was a riot.
Enkidu07 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I loved it! These are great snippets of Dean hurting. I get excited every time I see that you've posted a new chapter!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
oh wow this chapter was awesome too like all of them so far! and that sounds so smarmy of me but never mind i think they were good! aww i love hurt dean too like most people i guess i'm a bit pyscho like that :D anyway good job thankyou ace story xx
Emerald-Water chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I was - somehow - waiting for the point in the story when everything turns downhill and whohoohoo! I was surprised because for once "Winchester-Luck" didn't strike *gg*

And I liked that it turned into a bantering evening with pizza and DVD mental-brother-hug *LOL*

Awesome! Don'tcha worry! ;)

Hugs,

Lee
Colby's girl chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
That was good. For a minute there I though Dean had cracked his sternum or something. Enjoyed it.
pwrmom2 chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
it was a good chapter, and you're right; the song really does fit with them.

so, tell me if this is right, about why Dean was having issues breathing. when he hit his back, it pushed into his solar plexus too hard, which is a really bad thing if you want to breathe. I read about it elsewhere, and my dad tells me all this random stuff. Is that what happened?
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »