Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
Klutzygirl33 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter. Update soon.
Emerald-Water chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Aw... this is totally adorable. I loved it. Dean being tough and then scared *less... so cute ;)

Nice new chapter. Exactly what I needed tonight!

Thanks! 't was a great read!

Hugs,

Lee
robyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
too much sap? how is that even possible? I lvoe sap this is so cute, how needy dean is.
M chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Oh my god, scared!Dean is a delicious flavour of Dean, and I really liked this. The casefile was neat too; I think you wove it in perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

Scared!Dean kind of reminds me of Dean's adorable panic attack in that episode where he couldn't find the Impala. If it's not too similar to the idea behind this chapter, there's a suggestion for you - Panic Attack!Dean. You could make the tone more serious than in this one, like, due to his memories of hell, or something, and I think it could be different enough. I've been enjoying and reading all of these; I just thought thought of that and thought I'd throw it out there. I don't want you to ever run out of ideas for this series; that would be TERRIBLE. ;)
Enkidu07 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I love these chapters! Full of brotherly schmoop while remianing in character - a fine line and you ride it nicely!
InSecret chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
'I'm always glad to hear from you.'

I'm always glad to, uh, read from you... Lovely work :)
flamanipulator chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
You're right, Dean's stuff is good. I definitely want to see more of this stuff.
LiaWalker chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Hmph... Since these stories are (amazing) basically all hurt/Dean Comfort/Sam you could have one where the brothers are fighting on a hunt and Sam inadvertenly pushes Dean into a river and has to rescue him? Title could be "Drowning"
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
aw

Dean is so adorable when he's sick

more pls
laily.spenstar chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Wow...different chapter,different sicknes.I like it...
marinawings chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
i think this whole story is a brilliant idea. definitely good. :) it's like little sneak peeks into the lives of the winchesters, and you write them both so well. dean is totally my hero, and him being in distress in every chapter adds to the drama! the brotherly shirt-clutching is definitely cool. so adorable. but don't tell dean i said that... lol.
ILOVESUPERNATURAL chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
I am so loving all this Dean angst! These are the best short stories ever! Keep up the good work! I long to hold Dean in my arms and console him, *sighs dreamily*

Please, Please, PLEASE, make more! :):):):)
SD17 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Another great one. I had another idea, not sure if you want another one but what about scared Dean. The episode yellow fever Dean is so cute when he's scared.
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
It's true that a headache is hard to control, to live with. Good thing Dean has an expect on them just beside him. :)
Emerald-Water chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Oh I so could feel with Dean!

Great headache-story. You totally did it hun!

Awesome! *jumps*

Although I can't tell you this is my favorite... because they are all my favorite! I love the whole six of'em... and I hope there's more soon ;)

*squishes you*