Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
BatsintheBellfry chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Way more awesome than the last. Love that you included the 'jerk-b1tch' thing; it made a great ending.
BatsintheBellfry chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw! So adorable!

A little heavy on the sap at the end, but very,very,very cute.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
No, No, No, No use of words like final, and last. Think of it more like Columbo, going from weekly episodes to TV specials.

Not every author understands the importance of shirt clutching and sappiness.

Have to say that tired, grumpy Dean is almost too cute for words.

Just a thought; have you considered how badly you treated the poor 'fugly of the week' I mean, there it is, it's being chased by the best hunters in the business when suddenly it's a raincheck because it's beddy-byes time. I had a little mental picture of it standing there, hands on hips uttering a pouty 'well really!'

Really hope this isn't the end but if it is it was a great way to go.

All the best

Ssg
Emerald-Water chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Ahaha! Thanks for the shout out!

But honestly, you giving me a great time here so... I had fun with this and the stories are cute and yeah clutching shirt is nice *nods*

It's really cool what you did to "tired". I mean, one could think. So, Dean's tired. Nothing special. But this story's special. I really enjoyed reading it and you do this Sam's the stronger one really good *nods*

And you didn't forget about the "too adorable"

Great stories! I'll miss them when you stop now... but I hope you'll do some more *gives you a puppy-dog-look*

Emerald-Water chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
*LOL*

You forgot to mention, that a hurt and panicky Dean is too adorable ;)

But I've done that for you now. I hope you don't mind?

Really cute brother-story. I love them all!

piquitv chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Sam is such a good brother, well, he learned from the best :) Thanks for the update
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
yay! *giggles* i like hurt dean, but not seriously hurt. brilliant :) i love ur screen name. hehehe good job. normally im like a phantom reader, i read but i don't review. But i liked this one so much. I just had too!

I loved how sam watches dean breathe while he's sleeping always looking out for dean and vice-versa :)
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Good one! I like how you described Dean's phobia completely taking over his rational mind and reducing him to complete and primal fear. I would have the same reaction to the tornado having lived through one when I was a child. (And they are extremely rare where I'm from).
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
hehehe, i love it. chapter 1 was so brilliant. i wish i was there to baby dean when he was sick, but he'd probably would have refused it. i really liked it.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Yummy! I didn't think you could beat the previous two chapters but you've proved me wrong. I loved the way Dean, who would fearlessly fight the most evil demons couldn't fight his own fear. I also liked the way Sam didn't judge him for it, just did what a good brother does, although I wanted to slap him for snapping at Dean over the gun. And yes, you do turn into a needy child when you have a panic attack and feel awfully embarrassed afterwards - I should know since I've had a few over the years. As to length ...perfect.
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wow! Awesome story!

Claustrophobia is so horrible! And like all phobias, it's very difficult to control, panic takes you over very quickly if you don't have someone to help you get through it. So Sam did a terrific job helping his brother. :)
InSecret chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Definitely enjoyable! Schmoop FTW, LOL. Thanks for the read :)
klutzysunshine chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor boys, trapped under a barn. At least they're okay.
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
*gg* best man - this is way too cute.

I liked the new chapter. I'm already looking forward for the next girl!

Really, really nice... and as you said. Cold Dean is too adorable... ;)

klutzysunshine chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Yay at the best man thing.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »