Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
hehehe, i love it. chapter 1 was so brilliant. i wish i was there to baby dean when he was sick, but he'd probably would have refused it. i really liked it.
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Yummy! I didn't think you could beat the previous two chapters but you've proved me wrong. I loved the way Dean, who would fearlessly fight the most evil demons couldn't fight his own fear. I also liked the way Sam didn't judge him for it, just did what a good brother does, although I wanted to slap him for snapping at Dean over the gun. And yes, you do turn into a needy child when you have a panic attack and feel awfully embarrassed afterwards - I should know since I've had a few over the years. As to length ...perfect.
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wow! Awesome story!

Claustrophobia is so horrible! And like all phobias, it's very difficult to control, panic takes you over very quickly if you don't have someone to help you get through it. So Sam did a terrific job helping his brother. :)
InSecret chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Definitely enjoyable! Schmoop FTW, LOL. Thanks for the read :)
klutzysunshine chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor boys, trapped under a barn. At least they're okay.
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
*gg* best man - this is way too cute.

I liked the new chapter. I'm already looking forward for the next girl!

Really, really nice... and as you said. Cold Dean is too adorable... ;)

Hugs,

Lee
klutzysunshine chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. Yay at the best man thing.
SomethingWcked123 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Aw so sweet. Love needy Dean and concerned Sam.
xanseviera chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
one word:

aw! X3

more! more I wanna read more! I always got this kind of story in my mind but I can't write and I don't have time to draw my ideas either...T_T oh please continue this I'll love u forever!:D
heartfallen chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter. It was just enough chick flicky without being over the top
embroiderama chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Chapters 1 and 2 are both really sweet-I love them!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I loved thsi chapter. Gotta love it when Sammy gets to be the caretaker and he did such a good job of making sure his brother got warm!
moonlight80 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Good lord! I love sick Dean and you write him so well. Thanks for sharing.
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
If I had Sam I would turn off the furnace and snuggle with him in bed. Cold nights and a warm bed sounds like heaven. Love how far you went with this - yet still kept it believable. I liked Sam's logical "your body is having difficulty generating heat." Made me believe it. And just love me some sick miserable Dean!
sidjack chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Is it wrong that I love Dean sick, hurt, cold, needy? Obviously not with great minds thinking alike! Well done, love it. Sam is such a great little brother, and Dean, well, just love him at a disadvantage.

sid