Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
subtleshadeofgrey chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Lovely:) Sick Dean gives me a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling. Of course that could be the sap because it's sticky stuff. Maybe that's why his eyes were so hurty. Nice to see caring Sam and just the right amount of sap. You didn't lose Dean's 'voice' but still had the Aw factor. Can't wait to read more.

Ssg
SD17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very good we need more of those brotherly moments this season. A lot more.I Loved it, keep going please.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Cute... continue soon please. I loved it.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Me too I crave for Hurt/Sick/Dean stories so thanks for these in advance!

Nice little story, it's always nice to have someone who cares about you close when you're not feeling well.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ah!

Cute, sappy... loved it. Please write more! Pretty please!

Hugs,

Lee
Utsukushii-Hana chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Just the right amount of sap. A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I loved it just the right amount of sap. I love sick/hurt/tired Dean.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Well done! A truly enjoyable read. Loved the ending. Aw! *wink* As for your question about sap... Eventhough I love this story, more sap and brotherly love and h/c is never a bad thing - especially this season! (Though, I have to say, I loved last week's ep!)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great fic so far. Update soon. I loved the sappyness. Sam and Dean were adorable.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Love it. I love that Dean is worried that he is going blind and poses it to Sam to see what he says... and then feels immediately reassured. Made of happiness. I may imagine in a struggle with eye drops just because that would make me grin as well, but Sam's solution is genius too. :) Lovely brotherly sap. You are a woman after my own heart!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16