Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
So what if this was published in 2009? I enjoyed reading it so I figured you might like a review. I think you mostly got Dean spot on. Sometimes I felt he was a tad too needy and weak, but overall, good job. I shall now go stalk your other dean whump stories.
Sarpndo chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
awww, they're such cuties.
Sarpndo chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
giant...slingstone. lol awesome.
Also, I'll hug and hug Dean 'til he's perfect.
Sarpndo chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
aww, I love these boys. And I love your story.
Sarpndo chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
rofl, poor Dean. :)
Sarpndo chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
makes me sleepy. lol Awesome :) I love Dean like this...
Sarpndo chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
awww, those poor babies! :)
Sarpndo chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
aiii! It's so cute.
Sarpndo chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
poor Dean. Super awesome.
Sarpndo chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
cute. :) real cute. I love the brotherly dynamic you've got. And Sammy taking care of Dean.
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
IT'S SO SWEET! :)
smilinglizards chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
wow... just... wow

I had an idea
what if you did a story where Sam is at stanford and Dean is hunting with John and Dean gets sick or hurt and John doesnt know what to do?
smilinglizards chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
ohgodohgodohgodohgidhigdhogod I FELT that!ohgodohgodohgod and SILLY ME I looked up pictures of open fractures! YEAH DON' .THAT!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Kyaaaaa! *squealing and rolling on the bed*
I finally finished it!

This is One of the BEST BEST BEST FAVORITE Brotherly Love fic EVER! KYAAAAAA! LOVE IT!

I agree with you about how Adorable Deas was when he's feeling bad! CUTE! TOO CUTE! TOO SWEET AND LOVELY! And Definitely Touching!

AWWWWW! I want to hug them like Sammy do/did!

I hope I found something like this more... X3
ZodiacSnake chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
So I love love LOVED everyone of these i have a huge thing for Sam taking care of Dean & there just really isnt enough of it out there!

But I have to ask, what in the world was going on in the last one was he just hallucinating? if so whered the knife come from? were there really flames? how did he end up in there in the first place? howd Sam find him?

oh well off to read all ur other SPN fics! XD
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »