Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
Sarpndo chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
aiii! It's so cute.
Sarpndo chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
poor Dean. Super awesome.
Sarpndo chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
cute. :) real cute. I love the brotherly dynamic you've got. And Sammy taking care of Dean.
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
IT'S SO SWEET! :)
smilinglizards chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
wow... just... wow

I had an idea
what if you did a story where Sam is at stanford and Dean is hunting with John and Dean gets sick or hurt and John doesnt know what to do?
smilinglizards chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
ohgodohgodohgodohgidhigdhogod I FELT that!ohgodohgodohgod and SILLY ME I looked up pictures of open fractures! YEAH DON' .THAT!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Kyaaaaa! *squealing and rolling on the bed*
I finally finished it!

This is One of the BEST BEST BEST FAVORITE Brotherly Love fic EVER! KYAAAAAA! LOVE IT!

I agree with you about how Adorable Deas was when he's feeling bad! CUTE! TOO CUTE! TOO SWEET AND LOVELY! And Definitely Touching!

AWWWWW! I want to hug them like Sammy do/did!

I hope I found something like this more... X3
ZodiacSnake chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
So I love love LOVED everyone of these i have a huge thing for Sam taking care of Dean & there just really isnt enough of it out there!

But I have to ask, what in the world was going on in the last one was he just hallucinating? if so whered the knife come from? were there really flames? how did he end up in there in the first place? howd Sam find him?

oh well off to read all ur other SPN fics! XD
Night Silver chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
I can never say it enough...you're pretty much the best SPN fanfiction writer on here. This chapter is the best yet. I have your page saved at the top of my screen, such that I NEVER miss a single chapter of this! Please, please keep it up!

The part about Tropic Thunder was fantastic! That's something the show never covers, and the idea that they go out to movies when they have the extra money and no cases...that's so perfect, the show SHOULD cover it. Sam waiting for Dean in order to see it, despite not knowing that he'd ever come back for sure...that so was perfect that I had to stop and smile.

This line just stands out to me:
"He glances at Sam between hilarious scenes, and Sam smiles at him, his eyes conveying everything they try to never say to each other."
It sums up how they treat and see each other in the show. I won't be forgetting that one.
Night Silver
Zaralecki chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I cannot describe to you how much I love this series. You write Dean so wellllll oh my god I love you. I hope you one day decide to add on to this series!
Delena4Nian50 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I am soooooo confused! What did chapter 10 have to do with the story?! First they are driving dean to the hospital for his destroyed wrist and suddenly he is buried alive? I was really into the story but now I am confused. Can you just clarify it for me?
Night Silver chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Wow, that scene where Dean tried to explain what was wrong just by looking at Sam...wow. That was amazing. That was episode material, movie material, book material. That scene gave me goosebumps!

WELL DONE! That scene is going to stick with me.

And I loved the "no hugging," comment. SO Dean.
Night Silver chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Absolutely perfect sap! No complaints here! You have an awesome story here, but these two parts stuck out as particularly perfect:

That better be Sam, cause I have no strength right now to deal with some friggin monster.

Dean can't help but laugh. "How weird are we that we know what salt feels like in your eyes?"
Maestus chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I absolutely love this story. The way you write conjures up so many different feelings... I think the only proper way to express this actually is: urgghhh...the feels!
Definitely will be checking out more of your writing (:
Anthora09 chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Wow, I just finished reading this collection and I love it! I love the Dean whump, the brotherly love, the shirt holding, and your writing! Thanks for sharing these stories!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »