Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
HBKDEANRKO chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
AWWW! TOO CUTE JUST LOVED IT!
Living in a fantasy chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
This whole story was so much fun to read. I prefer Dean being hurt, so it was the perfect break from midterm studying
StrawberriesAndCinnamonJAM chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
I love this story :D Mainly, because its filled with Dean. And, on the other hand its great writing.

Dean epic writing awesome :D
Encyclopedia chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I must say that i think that all of the min stories in this story are amazing I love how you have a collection of hurtDean fics all in the same place I LOVE IT !

And i also think that you are a wonderfull author for not only thinking this all up but also writing it down so well
Inumaru12 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Awwww, this was so freaking adorable. I really enjoyed this! :D

Inumaru12
She Can't Find Me Now chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
LOVED chapter 10. It was awesome! So fluffy and cute. Like a cloud... Anyhoo, I had this idea that it would be awesome to have all of these topics done in Sammy's POV. But then again, you may write in Dean's POV because it's easier for you, so, yeah. Not quite sure how that suggestion would work for you.

Thanks for the awesome story,

Bittersweet
Katie chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Wooo I love this whole story, thank you! :-D
Katherine chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
awe! that chapter was perfect, i was worried when they were gonna hug cuz i wasn't sure it would be very Sam&Deanish but you wrote it in a way that was so them! and the jacket! omg melt my heart much! haha i love how you always seen to sneak them in this chapter was very vivid to me really one of my favs of this kind of scene is hard to pull off, i was worried it would be lame but it was honesty great! im so proud haha
katherine chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
that always gets me! When Dean is holing onto Sam's shirt is just soo sweet!

gosh i need to go run and hug my big brother now! *holds onto his shirt*
katherine chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
These are so sweet! i haven't finished them all yet but i love them! my favorite i just cant choose which ones i like best! awee! its really sweet and well written all the details are really great, and when you give back story to whats happing like a hunt or even what season its from gives it a really great picture in my mind. PLEASE MAKE A BUNCH OF THESE FOR SAM! i would be eternally grateful.

ps you do Deans mannerism and pov really well like you completely coined Dean with everything he says or thinks like in the cold one shes thinking "oh no hes gonna tuck me in shit" lol he makes me laugh so hard!
j3s5 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
oooh i wait for more n.n its a great history good luck and writte moooreee xD see yaa
Kurozaki chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Holly MF, I'm tearing up from all this wonderful fluffy angst. I loved reading all of this sooo much.
Katherine chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
these are wonderful you should really make some of these for Sam! that would be just so amazing
Black Rose Blue chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Oh my god, can you say brilliant! I probably spelled brilliant wrong. But anyway best of like to you, evan though you are no longer on this site. :(

Bye!
AngelTwilly chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Even though I don't watch Supernatural, I LOVE this story :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »