Reviews for Only Brothers Understand
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Kyaaaaa! *squealing and rolling on the bed*
I finally finished it!

This is One of the BEST BEST BEST FAVORITE Brotherly Love fic EVER! KYAAAAAA! LOVE IT!

I agree with you about how Adorable Deas was when he's feeling bad! CUTE! TOO CUTE! TOO SWEET AND LOVELY! And Definitely Touching!

AWWWWW! I want to hug them like Sammy do/did!

I hope I found something like this more... X3
ZodiacSnake chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
So I love love LOVED everyone of these i have a huge thing for Sam taking care of Dean & there just really isnt enough of it out there!

But I have to ask, what in the world was going on in the last one was he just hallucinating? if so whered the knife come from? were there really flames? how did he end up in there in the first place? howd Sam find him?

oh well off to read all ur other SPN fics! XD
Night Silver chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
I can never say it enough...you're pretty much the best SPN fanfiction writer on here. This chapter is the best yet. I have your page saved at the top of my screen, such that I NEVER miss a single chapter of this! Please, please keep it up!

The part about Tropic Thunder was fantastic! That's something the show never covers, and the idea that they go out to movies when they have the extra money and no cases...that's so perfect, the show SHOULD cover it. Sam waiting for Dean in order to see it, despite not knowing that he'd ever come back for sure...that so was perfect that I had to stop and smile.

This line just stands out to me:
"He glances at Sam between hilarious scenes, and Sam smiles at him, his eyes conveying everything they try to never say to each other."
It sums up how they treat and see each other in the show. I won't be forgetting that one.
Night Silver
Zaralecki chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I cannot describe to you how much I love this series. You write Dean so wellllll oh my god I love you. I hope you one day decide to add on to this series!
Delena4Nian50 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I am soooooo confused! What did chapter 10 have to do with the story?! First they are driving dean to the hospital for his destroyed wrist and suddenly he is buried alive? I was really into the story but now I am confused. Can you just clarify it for me?
Night Silver chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Wow, that scene where Dean tried to explain what was wrong just by looking at Sam...wow. That was amazing. That was episode material, movie material, book material. That scene gave me goosebumps!

WELL DONE! That scene is going to stick with me.

And I loved the "no hugging," comment. SO Dean.
Night Silver chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Absolutely perfect sap! No complaints here! You have an awesome story here, but these two parts stuck out as particularly perfect:

That better be Sam, cause I have no strength right now to deal with some friggin monster.

Dean can't help but laugh. "How weird are we that we know what salt feels like in your eyes?"
Maestus chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I absolutely love this story. The way you write conjures up so many different feelings... I think the only proper way to express this actually is: urgghhh...the feels!
Definitely will be checking out more of your writing (:
Anthora09 chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Wow, I just finished reading this collection and I love it! I love the Dean whump, the brotherly love, the shirt holding, and your writing! Thanks for sharing these stories!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
AWWW! TOO CUTE JUST LOVED IT!
Living in a fantasy chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
This whole story was so much fun to read. I prefer Dean being hurt, so it was the perfect break from midterm studying
StrawberriesAndCinnamonJAM chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
I love this story :D Mainly, because its filled with Dean. And, on the other hand its great writing.

Dean epic writing awesome :D
Encyclopedia chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I must say that i think that all of the min stories in this story are amazing I love how you have a collection of hurtDean fics all in the same place I LOVE IT !

And i also think that you are a wonderfull author for not only thinking this all up but also writing it down so well
Inumaru12 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Awwww, this was so freaking adorable. I really enjoyed this! :D

Inumaru12
She Can't Find Me Now chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
LOVED chapter 10. It was awesome! So fluffy and cute. Like a cloud... Anyhoo, I had this idea that it would be awesome to have all of these topics done in Sammy's POV. But then again, you may write in Dean's POV because it's easier for you, so, yeah. Not quite sure how that suggestion would work for you.

Thanks for the awesome story,

Bittersweet