Reviews for Raising The Pteradactyl
shadewolfedrt chapter 10 . 6/8
I read this story to the song The Touch By Stan Bush and the song fits both Kira and Kim in my mind I can see them both using the song Kira playing and singing it and Kim doing a floor routine to story.
YellowPrincess chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
Can you send them to me? I'm a big fan of your stories! They are awesome and I hope you keep writing so many more ;)
BoukenGreen chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
I couldn't find your FB page but I would love the PDFx as this series is awesome. My email is
andyg2525 chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
awesome could you send them to please
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2017
Good story. I want a sequel
chase chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
include more sex details
RaptorZeroOne chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Ethan saying Connor letting Kira beat him up is a strange way to start a relationship when combined with Tommy's reply is hilarious. Did Ethan forget that Tommy damn near killed the original team which included Kim who Ethan knows as Mrs. O? I though forgetting things was Tommy's job and not the team's resident computer nerd. (In a way I am calling myself a computer nerd since I am around one almost constantly)
rat chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
yea for sequel
teacher rat chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
hoe is really h-o-e it is spelled differently in that meaning.
crazy and random child chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
yes,yes,yes a sequel would be awesome :)
Opalbrat chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Loved this! He so deserved what she did to him. :)
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
YES! Sequel! PLEASE!
Saints row fanitic chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
You should definitely write a sequel to this story. You're a great writer keep up the awesome work.
Gyotso chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
For the longest time i couldnt understand how mcuh Connor had grown. He is just so mature in the older series you have written. And now i understand how he got there. Thank you.
mkeeg91 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
great fic though I was sorry to see the mistake Kira made :( it's sad how often that truly happens and I'm glad she had Conner there for her.

a very well written and passionate story.

keep up the great work