Reviews for Raising The Pteradactyl
ShortyStarRose chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Sequel: yes please
Garoozis chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Lol ha ha ha I just finish this story and kept me on the edge of my seat and just love how kira got her revenge on that ass Scott or whatever his names was. She took the high road from what I'd have done to him, cut the ass's testies off lol maybe somthing else. Anyway great story
Garoozis chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
I love Kayla she is more like a yellow ranger than like her mother lol I think it might be due to the fact that her father is Tommy lol anyway I'm loving the plot so far this is first of your stories and I love your writing style
Garoozis chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Like so far
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Great job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
It was totally to go Fabian wrestling with Jason & Tommy.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Love Connor knocked that creep Scott down.
ZhaneZeo chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
loved it so much!
ZhaneZeo chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
i love it!
ZhaneZeo chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
now i see who this scott is...poor Kira!
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
You are a very talented writer, I must say. You wove a powerful story... so powerful that I've read it twice in three days. The characterizations and interactions thread themselves well, all the way down to the general traits of the individual colors. The use of subtle hints and wordplay to convey the direction of the underlying plot is quite clever. I'm glad that you didn't write in the alternative fate, which would have weighed the story down and has allowed for the expansion into new areas, which from what I've read are excellent stories all on their own. You should feel proud of this series, and I look forward to any and all future installments.

There is a definite lack of quotation marks in this story where dialogue is concerned, but from what I can tell, it's an issue with , so don't worry about it.
LatinaGurl96 chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
SEQUEL!

_
SBeth09 chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
I want a sequal! I want one! :D hehe
LadyHeather92 chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
Hello,

I've been reading your story from the beginning. Ilove it. So if you want to write a qequel go with I'll read it

Take care and be safe

Lady H
SaffronAngel chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
MOST DEFINITELY!

I'd love to see one maybe a year or two down the road. Maybe at the wedding. Of course, Kira would probably have a flashback on their wedding night. But Connor would help her through it.

Most definitely need a sequel. I mean after all the negatives could have been false negatives. It does happen.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »