Reviews for Minimum of Two
So cute! I love it!
Mcmjp chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Well done. I enjoyed it!
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
So happy to read a story like this! Amazing plot, and the characters were so perfectly written :)
ImagineI chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
My instant verbal response to this is: CUTE! But there is such skill and joy in this that I feel this word may be misconstrued as patronising, when it certainly isn't. I'm just so happy to see Mr and Mrs John Thornton so happy and choreographed so wonderfully and deftly in this new dance of life!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Great one shot, the characters were very believable.
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was so sweet. I loved it
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Thank you so much for sharing. I love your imagination and talent with words! And you do right by their characters (and much more :) ). Much love!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Dixon is great! I laughed so hard at the ending... thank you for sharing!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I must say my favorite part of the story was how you portrayed Dixon. She is just so funny!
wtvoc chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
this, too, was fantastic. i wish more writers in the n&s fandom wrote half so well as you do.
HeartandSoul chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So exquisitely described that I lingered over every sentence. Spot on with your characterizations of all parties. I love the way they interact, especially when they're alone together. The feel of the "going home" scene all over again!
abelard chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow. I love this story. I love the framing - starting out with Fanny and ending with Dixon. I love the way we get to see Thornton and Margaret from the outside, and how their love is so evident to everyone. Beautiful. And the "bitter winter" line is so so so gorgeous. Hope you write much more like this!
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh very fun! Thanks for this little treat and I hope you write more!
a reader chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I love how the end was amusing, like a smooth transition from the fluff back to Dixon. :D Good job!