Reviews for Moonlight Bliss
Robotdocter chapter 1 . 5/4
FIRST? So awesome. It's a very interesting,great first story,more please XD
Thebrotherofmany chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Despite being your first fanfic, it was on par with some of the best, and much more experienced, writers' stories. You should be proud of the fantastic story you wove.
flornoir chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That last bit always gets me. I love this pairing, good job!
Damaio The End chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Really nice job well written :)
The Four Crosses chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I liked it. I sort of sudden change but overall I still think it was both cute and well written.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was really good! Especially for your first fanfic! You should be proud! I love ichihime and anything with them together makes me all happy inside. :D
nypsy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
umm, very nicely written. the angsty start made me feel so bad for hime, the embarrassment/awkwardness upon first waking up & chatting was palpable, and then finally, when their feelings were revealed, it was just so sweet. one of the best lemon scenes i've read, in large part b/c the love is the main star-lust is there but it & desire to explore & pleasure each other is clearly driven by their hearts; not crude in any way.
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Overall: I really enjoyed it! :)

It started off kinda choppy for me, but that didn't last too long, and then I forgot it had been that way at all LOL I loved ALL of the Ichigo/Orihime interaction, and their internal dialogues, as well as the steamy stuff! :P My favorite part, I have to say, were the last couple of lines. Especially ending it on "Eh?" That was hilarious!

Thanks for sharing :)
Camille91 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
your story was amazing! i love it! it had a perfect romantic setting! and everything was beautiful!
zodious chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow sorry i didn't reviewed this at an earlier time but im now checking out some more of ur stories and so far im enjoying them. This fic was so cute and cool, loved it.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
unbelievably unrealistic... but that's what makes fanfiction awesome :) I liked it! good job
blueopaljc chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You're really great at writing, keep going. I love Oirhime and Ichigo so much. Awesome fic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
An awesome fic Very Good job. ICHIHIME FOREVA. 10/10
erisnx chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
THIS IS YOUR FIRST FANFIC?

THIS IS AWESOME LOVED IT!

can't wait to see more of your writing!
hikari-hime 01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009