Reviews for Through Broken Glass
OMG it is brilliant!
Minato 1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awesome,upload soon!
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
And normally hojo would have definitely performed more experiments to make him very strong since he discovered a change in his eyes.
Minato 1 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Shouldnt naruto be a fast healer with the constant flow of demonic energy in his system?
Minato 1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Wow,just hope naruto doesnt become bloodthirsty.
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
hurry up and update, unless your dead.
Neloska chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Really liked this story. First well done Naruto/FF7 crossover that I have read. Like your Naruto and how he didn't instantly influence the main story. Will be interesting to see the hero of a story being on the wrong side xD, for however long.
Also think it interesting that you decided to not have Naruto use his ninja techniques. Normally one of main plot points at the beginning of a crossover is the fact that everyone is amazed at the abilities of the reality traveller (in this case Naruto). Really like that you left that out completely.
Would love to see this continued.
Lady Avotil chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Hi!_

Well, now, Naruto seems to be enjoying himself in Midgar, if his eyes are any indication. I am kinda disappointed that the story takse place during Zack and Cloud's escape - I was rather hoping that you would include how Naruto interacts with Sephiroth, one demon talking with another demon._

Still, I quite enjoyed reading the story so far and I really hope that you plan on continuing this story. It's really good and has a lot of potential!_

So keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to ti!_
FF8cerberus chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Ever plan on finishing this? That's some tease. Didn't see that coming at all.
Skye Guardian chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
You should be a shamed! Leaving this beautiful masterpiece!
How could you?
Tobias Lincoln chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I don't know if you get on anymore or whatever, but if you do I would like to know if I can continue this story? Actually I would rather you continue it, but this is one of my favorite stories ever and it'll be a shame to see it not continued. If I don't hear back from you in a couple of weeks I'll probably make my own version of this story with my own spin on things. I also wanted to say thanks, just 'cause your story has been an inspiration to me.. :D
AkumaTheSinner chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
update soon please
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Oooooooh! Does that mean that Zack won't die this time? Please say yes! *jumps up and down in excitement*

I LIKE your story:D
CharmedbyFire chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Oooh you are evil! Writing such a promising story and then leaving us with a cliffhanger for so many years! But yes, this is a great story, well-written and great plot as well :)
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I wish that you will write more. I read a excellent story then boom it ends as it getting to good place.