Reviews for Through Broken Glass
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
hurry up and update, unless your dead.
Neloska chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Really liked this story. First well done Naruto/FF7 crossover that I have read. Like your Naruto and how he didn't instantly influence the main story. Will be interesting to see the hero of a story being on the wrong side xD, for however long.
Also think it interesting that you decided to not have Naruto use his ninja techniques. Normally one of main plot points at the beginning of a crossover is the fact that everyone is amazed at the abilities of the reality traveller (in this case Naruto). Really like that you left that out completely.
Would love to see this continued.
Lady Avotil chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Hi!_

Well, now, Naruto seems to be enjoying himself in Midgar, if his eyes are any indication. I am kinda disappointed that the story takse place during Zack and Cloud's escape - I was rather hoping that you would include how Naruto interacts with Sephiroth, one demon talking with another demon._

Still, I quite enjoyed reading the story so far and I really hope that you plan on continuing this story. It's really good and has a lot of potential!_

So keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to ti!_
FF8cerberus chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Ever plan on finishing this? That's some tease. Didn't see that coming at all.
Skye Guardian chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
You should be a shamed! Leaving this beautiful masterpiece!
How could you?
The Kraken v2 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I don't know if you get on anymore or whatever, but if you do I would like to know if I can continue this story? Actually I would rather you continue it, but this is one of my favorite stories ever and it'll be a shame to see it not continued. If I don't hear back from you in a couple of weeks I'll probably make my own version of this story with my own spin on things. I also wanted to say thanks, just 'cause your story has been an inspiration to me.. :D
CreationOfNight chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
update soon please
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Oooooooh! Does that mean that Zack won't die this time? Please say yes! *jumps up and down in excitement*

I LIKE your story:D
CharmedbyFire chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Oooh you are evil! Writing such a promising story and then leaving us with a cliffhanger for so many years! But yes, this is a great story, well-written and great plot as well :)
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I wish that you will write more. I read a excellent story then boom it ends as it getting to good place.
Alec McDowell chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
This was very nice, I've always wanted to see a SOLDIER Naruto. You did a good job with him settling in and getting training. Pretty creepy how Hojo just took him apart and then decided he'd be in SOLDIER so he could keep an eye on him.

Couple of off things that may or may not have been pointed out. As old as this is they probably have been. One, why exactly does Naruto not use his jutsu on tougher missions? I can understand not spamming clones on a simple monster hunt but one's like that last one with Kunsei could've been easier with their presence. Second, why doesn't Naruto summon a toad? I wouldn't think this storm barrier or whatever would be able to keep them out.

Regardless, i liked this and wish you could've gotten farther on it
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Amazing story so far! Not a single spelling or caplization, or even a spacing error this is simply marvolous!:)
SoulNinjas chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Save Zack because it was wrong that he died and of course Cloud. When is Naruto getting his blue eyes back?
TheFlyingHamster chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
yes, yes you are the worst when this hasn't been updated in 2 years.
MadnessLover chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Great story. Hope you decide to come back and continue this some day.