Reviews for Decisions
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
This is darling! Ahh so the chief ships them lol!

SWANKY!
Morrolan chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
Cute. :-) I like it.
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
That was great. Update soon.
mariska lee chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
Hm... I like this story very much! The dialogue is very natural, and you captured Shawn and Lassie well. I would've liked the story to be filled out a bit more, but that's mainly because it's such a good story and I wanted even more of it.

You mention in your A/N that this is your first fanfic - it's very impressive for first-time, and I really do look forward to more Shassie fics from you!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
love it!
camocase09 chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
I'm really enjoying this story...i can't wait for the rest, Shawn waiting for Lassiter at his apartment and vice versa was really cute and funny!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
That was really nice! I loved it! I really hope you do make a sequel. :3
Neenabluegirl chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
This was adorable. I think you pegged Shawn and Lassie well. Neither of them would be good, at first, in a serious relationship. My only problem is your chapters, they are too short! lol. But overall you did a very good job.
Mus4u chapter 16 . 5/3/2009
Who wouldn't want a sequel and much kudos on finishing your first ever fanfic. I personally would be disappointed not to see more from you. :)
Mus4u chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
You really dig underneath Lassie's complexities! Amazing, can't wait for more.
Mus4u chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
I really liked the dialogue, it flowed and really captured the characters
Mahala A.C chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
EE-EE-EE-EE! I'm SO wrapped up TIGHT in this EXCELLENT yarn you're weaving here! XD Consider me waiting in sheer anticipation for the next exhilarating chappies! *~-~*

Sincerely, Mahala A.C.
Mus4u chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
squeal! Yeah these chapters were great!
Anne-03 chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
Chapter 11th! I think I've just read like 3 chapters in a row...

I love this story so much! They're just so cute!
Amber Jae chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
*is hanging on to your every word* Please update soon!