Reviews for The Mental Strain Of Self Disgust
Selwynn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Lots of potential here! Keep it up!
A Name chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love your story you did a nice job keeping then in chacter and the only mistake i saw was in the 3rd line you say that will give the children a change to meet each other i think you mean a chance to meet each other but that's the only thing i saw and it wasn't that big of a mistake.

you said this was the first chapter so i can't wait for more chapters if you conntine this story anyways.

Uindo chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw poor him ! Please update soon
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
tts real kind of Jiraiya.

GO JI! U ROCK!

Oro is so not a freak. hes just pale...with..snake eyes.. O.o

but hes stil not A FREAK HMPH.

anyway great story yeah

in this story, its jiraiya instead of Oro who is the "hero". in the anime, they always say Jiraiya is the weakling and Oro is the genius. XD

keep it up yeah
ninjitsu-sage47 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I LOVE THIS! Please please please update, a lot jir/oro stories are never updated! -cries-
suchamystery chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aww! Little Orochimaru seems so.. huggable!

Good job on this! I can't wait to read more.
MissArsenicChaos chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This story sounds very interesting and I really enjoyed the first chapter.

kerstar chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Yay your doing another OroJira fic! amazing i love that paring and sadly there isnt enough OroJria Fics out there :/! anyways waiting for the next update
YamiTenshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is very cute. I was just thinking about this pairing earlier (which is odd, my head is usually full of NaruGaa) and I decided to see if there was any fanfiction for it. And there was. And I'm glad to have read this.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

YamiTenshi
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, you did a very good job with this. It sounds like it will be great, and has started out great.
SconemeepT.T chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
WEWT! This is so cute so far! And we love tragedies XD We can't wait!
apersonwhoistolazytologin chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is adorable!... yeah... um update soon!
MissyVolks chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is a lovely introduction into the story, I'm sure it'll prove as a good foundation for the rest to come :D

Orochimaru is so sweet here (lol, I suppose even he couldn't be evil at four)! I can't wait to see how you show his character gradually change.

Can't wait to read the rest, this seems really original!