Reviews for Together In The Dark
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I don't know what "ne" means. I found it at the end of a sentence in this chapter. Is it another Romanized Japanese word? Or is it a vocalization like "hmph"?
Heavens Crow chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Update this. Please. It has been left sad and alone for so long and such an interesting idea doesn't deserve to go to waste! Besides, I wanna see if Ciel finally accepts Sebastian only to get tossed into Hell for falling into lust by the angels. Poor Ciel.

Poor Sebastian. I don't think he'd take that we'll, especially if h e finally learns that what he is feeling is love for his little master please add more Grell and Undertaker! I think it's hilarious that Grell is after Ciel now and for a threesome. I bet Undertaker finds the whole situation a first-rate laugh! Hehe! Soooo... Update damnit! Now!

hotxhotguy chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
plz! continue!
toolazytologin chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
awww, this is such a great story ! I really hope you'll update it again some time, would be nice to read how it goes on
Mischief Managed By Four chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
I laughed so hard at this Chapter! a swim suit! Bad image! XD

Silly Ciel, We all know he loves Sebby.

Update ASAP!
XxAlysxX chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
what about kids with kids doing this stuff? is it still counted as rape to a minor?
Llyssa-maiden chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
nice story!, keep updating!
Amewica chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
D8 what? still no LEMON? why? D' oh well it was worth reading anyway i really enjoyed it _ i read this story like...10 times a WEEK!'s more then that now.
Amewica chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
lol my fave part was.

"Yogi: To Ciel: What is your favorite thing about Sebastian?

Ciel: *ahem* Mhm. . . His. . . Sweets.

Sebastian: *Raises eyebrow*

Ciel: The cakes!"

8D i look forward to more of these interviews! there very!.. Entertaining! XD
Amewica chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
*GASP!* NU! don't give up Sebastien! D': poor Ciel. why does all the bad stuff happen to him! WHY!(sorry I'm over dramatic!)
Amewica chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
...Oh... XD never mind! lmbo! XD ahahaahahah! i thought it said "Remember when Sebastien had the runs?" but it was " Remember the vibration or such he felt in the ruins?"pft ahahahahah!
Amewica chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
D8 aw man i thought there was a lemon/lime in here!. meh oh well i just go read the next one _
Amewica chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Whoa lemon in the next hmm? 8D anyway i really enjoy this story!~
Amewica chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
...! D: oh my.. goodness! poor Ciel. D8 also i love the last line :) "Then it was like being splashed with cold water to awake. My hands quickly fell from Ciel as I felt the tear-drop slide to my hand. What have I done?" amazing! tehe
Amewica chapter 2 . 6/19/2009