Reviews for A Thief at Morning
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ah, so we see that Sebastian does indeed have a softer side, great follow up!
Hafous chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
nicely written (:
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Some type of thief, not that we mind ;)

It's sweet and a nice scene to imagine _

Great job again. Keep it up )
morning means KH chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
...wow...you're such a writer! Your text is rich and yet I understand it quite well (English is not my own native language) and learn from it :) and you really get the atmosphere and that Sebastian and Ciel... 3
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
yum:) makes me want to eat a soul... :D
moedipus chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I couldn't resist. This was epic in a fluffy way. D:

This is for the first oneshot, I guess. Ciel's so perverted, but anyone would be, living with Sebastian! ;D
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Sebastian so wants Ciel...Bad

nicely done
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was very yummy, thank you
Reficular chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wonderful sequel. Each is just a hint of the main course. I'm drooling for more.
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
XD

*is hoping for the update*

MORE~! XDD
herwig13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hello again!

I saw your pm just as I was browsing through Kuroshitsuji archive today - thank you very much XD

Oh, so we've got a sequel - sequels, that is,yay! I really liked 'A conversation at midnight', so I was quite pleased to see you decided to expand it -

And, just as it was the case with 'Conversation..', I liked this story very much too. Ha, I can imagine Sebastian doing exactly that, sneaking into Ciel's room and ... hm, getting a 'sneak peek' at what awaits him once Ciel will be completely his XD

Well, I'm very much looking forward to 'A Question at Midday' - somehow I have a feeling it will be just as good as these two stories!

Take care! -
eternallove495 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
... I wonder what will happen on the third chapter.. ...

... :) ...

... Please update soon ...
Ifern chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Beautifully written. Teasing. Yummy.

I can't wait for the third chapter.