Reviews for Ohtareamin, A’maeleamin: My Warriors, My Beloveds
btlmotormouth chapter 12 . 7/3
I loved this but wish there was more, I would have loved to see just how this played out and where you went with this. Harry/Legolas are my favorite couple
uwishuwerecool chapter 12 . 6/30
nooooooooooooooooooo pls write more
anthea tronchard step chapter 1 . 4/27
i opt for aragorn
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 12 . 4/14
pero si es mega hermoso!
me gusto mucho, llore unas partes mas por el amor de Aragon, pero bueno...
esperare ansiosa el siguiente capitulo :D
crazyme03 chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Are you going to finish this story? It's very good. I've enjoyed reading it. Either way, thank you for all your work, and for sharing.
AJ Picard chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Please update soon
Fallow51 chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Kudos :) Although this story does miss its promised epilog
sad sabrin chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Very nice story
Will you give us the last chap soon please
Ottawa Pagan chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
Love your story, well done :)
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
lol Must be nice to literally have forever. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This is really good
Blacken Death chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Update soon. Please. Thank you.
Shadow315 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
i want more chapters, to find out what happens, then an epilogue telling of years after they get together, with children and all that.

MORE SOON!

-shadow
Venus914 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
I prefer Aragorn to Legolas here. He is younger than Legolas but he's mature. And he showed how much he loves Harry.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
I'm loving the story though there is one detail I find a bit bothersome and that's the constant sexism when women are mentioned in every chapter. Seems like the whole gender is used as an insult by Harry even, like how they're only fought over by men and shouldn't sleep with others. It just makes me a little sad is all since elves aren't even the misogynist sort to women either.
You're a very good writer and have no doubt improved, so please don't write women badly as many male same sex writers do. I feel like discrimination of gender and race should be used if there's a significant reason for it like issues with the society or character. I'm sorry for being critical about this since I've read some stories by you every now and again on here. This one is just a little hard to read because of that detail that keeps pulling me out of the story, wondering why it's there.