Reviews for Ohtareamin, A’maeleamin: My Warriors, My Beloveds
crazyme03 chapter 12 . 4/28
Are you going to finish this story? It's very good. I've enjoyed reading it. Either way, thank you for all your work, and for sharing.
AJ Picard chapter 10 . 4/26
Please update soon
Fallow51 chapter 12 . 4/21
Kudos :) Although this story does miss its promised epilog
sad sabrin chapter 12 . 4/8
Very nice story
Will you give us the last chap soon please
Ottawa Pagan chapter 12 . 1/16
Love your story, well done :)
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 1/5
lol Must be nice to literally have forever. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
This is really good
Blacken Death chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Update soon. Please. Thank you.
Shadow315 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
i want more chapters, to find out what happens, then an epilogue telling of years after they get together, with children and all that.

Venus914 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
I prefer Aragorn to Legolas here. He is younger than Legolas but he's mature. And he showed how much he loves Harry.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
I'm loving the story though there is one detail I find a bit bothersome and that's the constant sexism when women are mentioned in every chapter. Seems like the whole gender is used as an insult by Harry even, like how they're only fought over by men and shouldn't sleep with others. It just makes me a little sad is all since elves aren't even the misogynist sort to women either.
You're a very good writer and have no doubt improved, so please don't write women badly as many male same sex writers do. I feel like discrimination of gender and race should be used if there's a significant reason for it like issues with the society or character. I'm sorry for being critical about this since I've read some stories by you every now and again on here. This one is just a little hard to read because of that detail that keeps pulling me out of the story, wondering why it's there.
ncalkins chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
If you have an awnser for me please PM me; I hope I am not being rude.
ncalkins chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
are you going to finish this? Just wondering.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
One more chapter? ONE more before the EPILOGUE? Already?!

As much as I would appreciate it if you would update right this minute, since you are already taking your time, please, please, please give me, at the very least, the assurance that the next few chapters will at least take 15,000 words a piece, if you can.

Wonderful job!
SheSaidRun chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Urgh, I want to be mad at you for having Harry refuse Aragorn, but I just can't! Well, since you haven't updated this in years, I'm not going to hold out much hope for the conclusion, but I'm following just in case! Either way, it's a great story!