Reviews for Last Dance
Loved i
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Really liked this.
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
loved it! you write very well, and the story is damn genuine :)
azab chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
great job
L.A chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Loved it!
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Yay! This was a great write, I think. Very funny, those two never stop bickering do they? Lol. Anyway, the entire 'Last Dance' thing was incredibly adorable and fitting. I'm happy I clicked this. ;]
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aww I loved the simple way they bonded! It was so sweet! And I love the way they "dance". You could always tell that there was an art to even their fights, that more than anything, it was a dance, and they were loving every minute!
rkm chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
wow - i thought i'd reviewed this, but apparently not ... i like this! interesting how this early on spike knew his life wouldn't be the same without buffy in his life. i LOVED the conversation between buffy and spike - from their initial disbelief to each other's reactions, to their respectful revelations (she's his slayer to kill and he's her vampire to kill), to their unspoken truce regarding angelus and his apocalypse. and i really, really hope this story is continued!
Angellia chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh I love it! That was brilliantly written and very sweet and interesting. I really hope there's more :)
Carol chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Great start! I think this is going to be interesting.
divine one chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wel written!

great line: As long as I know it’ll be you and me at the end, I can wait,” he assured her, squeezing her fingers.

:D