Reviews for FROM SPARTA TO SYBARIS
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lovely oneshot!
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I loved it, short, sweet, and entirely enjoyable.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Great fic!
Happy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great writing and love their compatibility and the happy ending.
brokenblackangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Poor ickle Bart, he may have ruined all the chances his mother ever had of marrying a rich man. But Hermione must be happy, and that's all that matters )
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
EXCELLENT!
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
First, this made me smile. Then it made me smile wider.

Then, I chuckled.

Then I was forced to laugh into my pillow so as not to wake my sleeping children.

Absolutely lovely writing and I'm growing to like this pairing more and more.
ViolentAi chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Awesome story! You write a very good sex scene. :) What else have you written? *goes to search your stories* Whatever you write about, please keep writing!
BritishPixie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is one of my favorite stories, and probably my favorite Lucius story. You kept him in character, but made him nicer... I don't quite know how, but I know I like it. Brilliant!
circadian rhythm chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I absolutely love all you stories. I just found out my password so I could review!
Eirien-herves vuin chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
*Standing ovation between fits of giggles and guffaws*

Oh...genius!

I loved it! Perfect...oh, god I wanted to be Hermione!

To see Lucius Malfoy in a white flowing shirt unbuttoned...hair in ponytail...

Damn...is it hot in here?

Holy shit!
amsev chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
What a delightfully witty and sensual story! I had started reading it before work and had to leave for work just as Lucius was starting to work his wiles with melon, mint and champagne. Was more than definitely worth returning to after work!
crysta656 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
What a delightful one shot. It was humourous and light. I enjoyed it!
Silly Little Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, this was delicious! Very hip and smart-I'm now off to read all your other stories :-D
MollysSister chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
What fun to watch Hermione attempt decadence! I felt foolish for being surprised that Lucius owns the resort. Of course he does! I laughed and laughed when I realized how Lucius got Narcissa to leave. ONLY cumcumber sandwhiches and 12 pairs of shoes per month. never would have worked with me. That would be decadence in my life. Thank you Pig this is wonderful per usual. I hope the stick insect gets sun burned.