Reviews for FROM SPARTA TO SYBARIS
Lumionessence chapter 1 . 6/11
Positively decadent, both in writing and imagery. You portrayed this very well, and I was saddened it came to an end. Would have liked to read more on their day and the morning after, but perhaps such an extension would have bogged the story down. It truly deserves more reviews than it has garnered.

~*~ Lumionessence
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Dear Demented,
This was a very sexy piece. I love this Lucius a lot and I wouldn't mind some decadent holiday with him. No even one bit. Hermione is a lucky cow.
He found a very clever way to get rid of his wife ;-) Of course I can understand Narcissa completely, only 12 pairs of shoes per year is an outrage!
Pink stick insect was very funny. And Lucius making a little bastard (I mean sweet little Angel) pee itself was a highlight.
Fox xx
furface294 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Am I the only one wondering just what the reactions of the various males in both of their lives will react, I hope not, maybe something along that line would be a good sequel, amusing too when you get to Ron and Draco! I liked this a lot.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Totally awesome. I love it. I will never look at spaghetti in quite the same way again!
Happy chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Your writing is exquisite, delicious, and so very clever!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
So Lucius turned into a miser to dump his wife. Nice.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lovely oneshot!
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I loved it, short, sweet, and entirely enjoyable.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Great fic!
Happy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great writing and love their compatibility and the happy ending.
brokenblackangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Poor ickle Bart, he may have ruined all the chances his mother ever had of marrying a rich man. But Hermione must be happy, and that's all that matters )
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
EXCELLENT!
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
First, this made me smile. Then it made me smile wider.

Then, I chuckled.

Then I was forced to laugh into my pillow so as not to wake my sleeping children.

Absolutely lovely writing and I'm growing to like this pairing more and more.
ViolentAi chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Awesome story! You write a very good sex scene. :) What else have you written? *goes to search your stories* Whatever you write about, please keep writing!
BritishPixie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is one of my favorite stories, and probably my favorite Lucius story. You kept him in character, but made him nicer... I don't quite know how, but I know I like it. Brilliant!