Reviews for A Romance of Ones and Zeroes
raindropdew chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
This is wonderful! I hope you update it its really amazing! The first chapter just got me hooked and now I'm here excitedly wanting another chapter I love the riddles ciel types and how fast he is to respond. This is getting really exciting and I wonder what sebastians plans are for ciel. Thank you for this story and I hope you update! This is definitely going in my favorites! (:
Morbidly Disfigured chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Aww its been 3 years already Dx Continue it now, as celebration for reaching 100 reviews, maybe XD 33
Paxloria chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Will you be continuing this story?

I hope that you do. I would enjoy more chapters.

Is the answer to the last riddle really "KISS"?

I'm not sure that I can see it.

When I read the riddle I thought for sure the answer would be "Loyalty"
ehtihw chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
This is very well written. Please continue, I imagine many people are out there, waiting for you to type the next chapter.
wosicly chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
? OMG You have to keep writing! This is good!
Bocchan832 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Love your story

plzzzzzz continue!
RoswellLover44 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
This is an Old Fanfiction... but it really interested me and you probably will never update it again :( I really loved it oh well if you ever do plan on updating again I'm be the happiest person in the world lol..._
WHYTHEFUCKCANTIDELETEMyACCOUnt chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Hey?

Y U No update? lol

i Love this fanfic i cant wait to see more :D
sorellanutella chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
oh please finish this one! I really adore it! The riddles in this story are wonderful and peak my interest. I would love this to continue!
midnight leo chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Please update soon. This is a very interesting story.

Midnight Leo
NanaNarcotic chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
This certainly is interesting!
Sara Blake chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Love it soooooooo much- Truly magnificent and I hope you will continue it at some point in time as it is absolutely fascinating and intriguing. Also, I can't help but wonder why aren't you a well-known, publicized writer when, from what I seen so far, you have more than enough talent and imagination to manage it. Well, it's not my business but I think you should write an original novel and try to publish it as I'm sure it will get accepted. Of course, I'll be the first to buy it if you do - Keep up the good work!

Sara ,
xXWishesxX chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
This is so interesting! I can't wait for everything to start picking up! Great beginning so far :]

I know it has been a while since you've updated, but I'd love if you continued this story.
Enelen chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
And when it starts to get interesting, you no longer update?

Too bad, I liked this. Even if it's AU, it's certainly not OOC.
TotallyCaptivated chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
ooooh! can't wait for more! :D