Reviews for Hammered Down
Exemplary work my friend.
Roki Ineka chapter 36 . 10/15
It is an amazing story! Everything is so well planned. When I started read this fic I haven't thought it will reveal a so grerat intrigue. It was a lot of fun in find out the references and foresee what happend next. I will wihout fail come back to the story. Thank you very much for your writing!
almostNEET chapter 36 . 8/19
wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
i really liked that you showed even Kisuke's temper may get the best of him and i LOVED how Yoruichi dealt with it. Their friendship is truly magnificent, and i adore that friend-ship. ;D
The "It's an epidemic" line cracked me up.

P.S.
does it make me a bad person that i'm glad Gin survived? i mean i know he's fucking insane and a psychopath but... ughhh, i don't know, it's intriguing in watching him act. he's fascinating as a monster.

Brilliant fic anyway, though the fact it has a sequel does dim it a bit. since there's a chance it might never get completed leaving me hanging... Anyway, great fic. That's what i wanted to say (though i would have liked to see some action between Ichigo and Rukia. *wink* *wink*)
almostNEET chapter 35 . 8/19
the end is nigh.
this was something i suspected at first but then i rejected it as me being fanciful. i'll never take anything for granted again.
almostNEET chapter 34 . 8/19
oh my god. OH MY GOD! THAT WAS GIN?! THAT WAS FUCKING GIN! THAT GUY IS INDOMITABLE, EVEN AS A FUCKING SHADOW OF HIS OLD SELF (heh). SERIOUSLY SOMEBODY OWNING HIS ALLEGIANCE SHOULD NEVER LET IT GO. And also look, he does care for everybody he let into his heart... at least in his own way... Yeah i'll never understand him!
almostNEET chapter 33 . 8/19
Beautiful!
almostNEET chapter 32 . 8/19
you know what? i'm not even going to say anything. i'm out of words to describe what i'm feeling anymore
almostNEET chapter 31 . 8/19
OM MY FUCKING GOD! CYBORG-HAMADA! YOU JUST BROKE THE AWESOMENESS LIMIT TO THIS FIC! FUCK YEAH! And of course there are way too many other awesome moments throughout this chapter, that i'm not listing here.
almostNEET chapter 30 . 8/19
i'm salivating here! this is just getting more and more awesome!
almostNEET chapter 29 . 8/19
ok what the fuck is about to happen? the Captains have fallen, the last attack has begun and maybe just maybe the counterattack may begin... but whatever happens, it WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!

P.S.
whoa! Man Yamamoto was a sexist asshole.
almostNEET chapter 28 . 8/19
who knew Gin had it in him? also seriously you guys should really finish this talk, the reinforcements may just come soon.

P.S.
wooooooooow did Momo go psycho or what? seriously she might justbe the most unbalanced of the lieutenants that have been subverted.
almostNEET chapter 27 . 8/19
Gloating is unbecoming of you people... i get that the rebellion has its points but really does this somehow give them the ability to be so smug. they don know they're speaking to Byakuya right? toning it a bit down won't be that bad...
almostNEET chapter 26 . 8/19
this makes so much sense! of course they trusted their respective lieutenants, since they were the only ones who might have gotten an inkling on what their captains were upto. and Komamura and Soi Fon had to be regrettable casualties because these two captains were the ones who were most devoted to Yamamoto.
10 chapters left, i do hope somebody takes out Barragan cuz i don't think he'll like peace and somebody needs to save the Shinigami from being obliterated.
almostNEET chapter 25 . 8/19
and the award for the weirdest and creepiest parent goes to...

also... i have no words. like... really no words. sleeper agents, nearly all of them. just how many did she put under her spell. it's not mind control so all of them must agree on what she wants to do, but what the HELL MAN? And why did Rukia suddenly go apeshit crazy on Yamamoto? and what did she tell Ukitake to sway him against Shunsui? too many questions and not enough answers. way too many WHAM moments in a single chapter.
almostNEET chapter 24 . 8/19
don't do it Ishida, pride will be your downfall!
Gin, my god, i just have no idea what you're doing or even what you want! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!