Reviews for Hammered Down
myownlilbubble chapter 36 . 8/26
Marvelous and utmost splendid piece of writing! I actually teared up when Yumichika died...X(
You wrote beautifully and aptly descriptions allowed my mind to paint the actual visual as I savoured every words written down. Chapter by chapter. I felt so gracious to come across this piece of writing. Fanfic be damn. You could have written a book with this. Very engaging and very much enthralled in your gift of the gab. Each characters..even when in non- linear scenarios to either the manga or anime version...were very much acceptable in an AU-esque way.
Thank you for writing. I love Rukia's character development and the sneak peek into the lives of the men in her lives aside from Ichigo. Though allow me to wish upon various bodily harm on Byakuya for his one unforgivable indiscretion towards the Kuchiki princess. He never did apologize to Rukia...,overall I love this story. Thank you once again.
Honestly, I really liked this story, and wish I could read more of it... but it’s way to dense. Yes, descriptors are a great thing in writing, but the author simply has way to many. It gets in the way of this being a great story because the idea seems so original, and quality writing is very hard to find in this fandom. Regardless, I cannot continue to read through all the needless adjectives to get the main story line. In essence they are too distracting.

I do wish the author the best though, because besides this one glaring flaw, everything else is really great.
Magnanimous Architect chapter 3 . 7/25
I really want to like this story, but it suffers from. an excess of flashbacks
otherwise perfect
but the flashbacks... I'll try to keep reading anyway
Guest chapter 36 . 10/16/2017
Exemplary work my friend.
Roki Ineka chapter 36 . 10/15/2017
It is an amazing story! Everything is so well planned. When I started read this fic I haven't thought it will reveal a so grerat intrigue. It was a lot of fun in find out the references and foresee what happend next. I will wihout fail come back to the story. Thank you very much for your writing!
almostNEET chapter 36 . 8/19/2017
wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
i really liked that you showed even Kisuke's temper may get the best of him and i LOVED how Yoruichi dealt with it. Their friendship is truly magnificent, and i adore that friend-ship. ;D
The "It's an epidemic" line cracked me up.

P.S.
does it make me a bad person that i'm glad Gin survived? i mean i know he's fucking insane and a psychopath but... ughhh, i don't know, it's intriguing in watching him act. he's fascinating as a monster.

Brilliant fic anyway, though the fact it has a sequel does dim it a bit. since there's a chance it might never get completed leaving me hanging... Anyway, great fic. That's what i wanted to say (though i would have liked to see some action between Ichigo and Rukia. *wink* *wink*)
almostNEET chapter 35 . 8/19/2017
the end is nigh.
this was something i suspected at first but then i rejected it as me being fanciful. i'll never take anything for granted again.
almostNEET chapter 34 . 8/19/2017
oh my god. OH MY GOD! THAT WAS GIN?! THAT WAS FUCKING GIN! THAT GUY IS INDOMITABLE, EVEN AS A FUCKING SHADOW OF HIS OLD SELF (heh). SERIOUSLY SOMEBODY OWNING HIS ALLEGIANCE SHOULD NEVER LET IT GO. And also look, he does care for everybody he let into his heart... at least in his own way... Yeah i'll never understand him!
almostNEET chapter 33 . 8/19/2017
Beautiful!
almostNEET chapter 32 . 8/19/2017
you know what? i'm not even going to say anything. i'm out of words to describe what i'm feeling anymore
almostNEET chapter 31 . 8/19/2017
OM MY FUCKING GOD! CYBORG-HAMADA! YOU JUST BROKE THE AWESOMENESS LIMIT TO THIS FIC! FUCK YEAH! And of course there are way too many other awesome moments throughout this chapter, that i'm not listing here.
almostNEET chapter 30 . 8/19/2017
i'm salivating here! this is just getting more and more awesome!
almostNEET chapter 29 . 8/19/2017
ok what the fuck is about to happen? the Captains have fallen, the last attack has begun and maybe just maybe the counterattack may begin... but whatever happens, it WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!

P.S.
whoa! Man Yamamoto was a sexist asshole.
almostNEET chapter 28 . 8/19/2017
who knew Gin had it in him? also seriously you guys should really finish this talk, the reinforcements may just come soon.

P.S.
wooooooooow did Momo go psycho or what? seriously she might justbe the most unbalanced of the lieutenants that have been subverted.
almostNEET chapter 27 . 8/19/2017
Gloating is unbecoming of you people... i get that the rebellion has its points but really does this somehow give them the ability to be so smug. they don know they're speaking to Byakuya right? toning it a bit down won't be that bad...