Reviews for Go Getter Guy
TriedItAtHome chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
hey, you know, you haven't updated in, like, 4 years, so get crackin'! I'm writing a My Boys fic too, but it's still coming into place... if you know what I mean. But, seriously, you should continue this. I love the show, and I totally ship PJ/Brendo, so I would LOVE it if you continued this... Please? :D

xxIrisxx
crystal cerberus chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
u really should be a writer on there. i like the pairing but could u do a kenny/pj. it would be cute thanks it was great.
fayespiegel chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
This is wonnnnn-der-full! :) It is so exciting to see stories that ship PJ and Brendan! I think that you have just the right amount of nervousness and awkwardness in their transitioning from best friends to more than friends, and I love it. The hesitation, the sweetness, everything. And the conversation between PJ and Stephanie in the third chapter is pure gold- I think that you have the characterization and dialogue down. Keep feeling inspired and writing more! All of us need more PJ and Brendo! (Why do you think there are so many more reviews for them than for PJ and Bobby? We all know that PJ and Brendan are so much better! lol) Keep up the good work. ;)
Kira S. Night chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I liked it alot )
Ultrawoman chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
This is awesome! I didn't even know there was a My Boys section on here. Unfortunately, I have only seen Season 1 on DVD and can't get anymore right now (I'm in England) but I love what I have see so far and I'm defo a PJ/Brando shipper.

This fic is awesome, and so how things should've gone. I'm really hoping you write more soon :)

I would love to write a fic of my own in this fandom and for this ship. It may happen, I dunno yet. In the meantime, your fic is going on my Story Alerts.

Ultra

PS I also love your screenname - The Ramones rocked so much!
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Definitely a fun chapter. I could imagine this happening on the show. Finally Brando has a girlfriend that isn't a world of crazy! lol. I'm definitely missing My Boys again, so I was glad to see this update. I still can't believe we don't have any PJ/ Brando yet, but I have been loving their scenes with each other this season.

I watched some reruns on and I liked how PJ was saying how it was like she and Brando went through the minor leagues together because they had been good friends for so long. I guess everyone's reactions were understandable because they're best friends, but I hope they realize too that best friends can be good boyfriends or girlfriends. Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next.
Liz chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
this story is very cute! I like that you are visting the unexplored possiblities.
Beth chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I love PJ/Brando! I like how you've incorporated a lot of the key scenes from those few episodes into this- PJ telling the guys they're not special enough, Andy sleeping, etc. I like it, more soon please!
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Great update, I can't wait to see what you have in store for them in Italy!
piper14798 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Its really good i hope that you Update Soon
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
I loved this chapter! It was so fun to read. I love how quick steph figured it out, I wasn't surprised that the guys were oblivious as usual. I'm mad at Kenny for interrupting their kiss. I hope you actually write about them in Italy, that'll be super cool and romantic in that PJ and Brando way.

I also find it weird that so many fics on here are PJ and Bobby and yet they hardly have any reviews. Those people need to jump on the good ship (PJ and Brando) pronto. Bobby is only good as a friend. I have no idea why so many want to write about them when they're already together on the show. We need more PJ and Brendan fics to get us through until the writers finally wise up and put those two together. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chap!
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Wow I love this story. I think this is the only PJ and Brando story among the limited My Boys stories. I thought they were so cute in this chapter. I hope you don't do like the show and forget about PJ and Brendan. I like Bobby and all, but I really want PJ with Brendan on the show. It was like they teased us and then went back to the Bobby route. But I always see signs that show how close PJ and Brendan are, especially in the new season. Please update soon.
padfootsprincess02 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
please update soon.. i love PJ and Brando i wish they did this! :(
actlikesummer chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
I like PJ and Brenden together better! I love this story! Please continue.
leytonfan911 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
YAY! A PJ/BRANDO STORY! I was so excited when i saw that there was at least one story with this pairing! Please keep up the story! I love it!