Reviews for Don't Even
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
"The array of emotions that passed across Dean's face could only be described as comical as he tried to figure out what was best to say to that. "Oh," was all he could come up with at the time. "

I know how Dean feels; when Sam explained that he'd cuffed him upside the head, it took me by surprise for just a second before it hit me and then I was just amused and started laughing. :D

Great little story! Good job!
lex287 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Liked this one a lot :) nice fic to read to relax, easy going and made me giggle a couple times! well done :)
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hi supernaturalbuffy,

This was a fun read, I like how you managed to get a few serious bits sandwiched in between all the humor. Dean's explanation that John had snuck up on him and caught him in the act (of not having a clean room) rang true. And I like that Sam fessed up about Max, filling Dean in on the whole picture. Nice!

Sue
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
*grin* Goody... I'm starting to like these Teen fics. xD
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is fantastic! Those two... great job, seriously!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I'm sitting in a coffee shop with a wicked gleam in my eye as the story begins to unfold. Suddenly I'm laughing at the picture you painted of Sam creeping up the stairs to get Dean and then Dean turned the table and got Sam instead.

Absolutely LOVED this one. Great job!

Shar
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was cute. I liked it.
zoeysgirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
great story. Lots of brotherly love. great writing. Keep it coming.
MissDaydream chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Like :)

Is very cute :)

Emma xx
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Liked it very much!

Thanks for the peek into the Winchester's past. It was chock full of brotherly interaction which is, frankly, the WHOLE point.

Awesome.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Poor Sam...so sure he was going to get the drop on Dean only to be surprised himself!
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was a really cute one shot. Just what I needed after another nutty week - thanks!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 4/5/2009

:D

I liked it very much, actually. :D Dean's just adorable as a big brother.