Reviews for How Long I Have Waited
lillelouis chapter 3 . 5/31
Awr :D
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Your story here is short and sad and sweet. Kinda eerie, however. I feel badly for the people who are trapped in what seems to be a time warp.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Brilliant story idea. Loved it!
jenilee chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I'm glad you finished it. Well done. I really liked the switch from the noise and fury of the storm to the scene where it had passed and everything is ok again. It felt as if they had passed some kind of hurtle that returned Sam to normal without actually having a big battle scene to make it so.

I feel sad that Sam will never get to see his family. I am glad though that you ended this with little Mercy seeing the car in the distance so at least Sam's family will know they got out ok.
blackcatswhiskers chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Great story.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
wow! that was awesome! i loved it!
nej47 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Wonderful :) Perfect ending, and I'm so glad the car is okay, LOL! I'm so happy you finished it, and I truly hope you write more stories. The world needs original authors like you!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
oh...this is very interesting
annie200 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
This is intriguing,unusual and well-written, so please update as soon as you can!
GotTheShining chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I am enjoying your story. The concept is original. Looking forward to how Dean is going to get Sam back to normal.
Eli Mae chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING THIS STORY!

i love it, i mean the way you developed the charecters and the story line :)
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
uh oh! what's wrong with sammy? plz update! this is good!
nej47 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Well *I* like this story, and I certainly hope you continue. It's one of the most original ideas I've seen in this fandom-we need MORE stories like that! So please don't give up. I want to know how this ends-hopefully not with a funeral for Sam...
Kiri-tan chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
The plot thickens! :O

Brilliant, just like all of your other stories! I'm really intrigued by this and am enjoying it immensely. Keep it up.

Kiri-tan xx
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
good story but why is sam old and whats going on here. u need to update this story. what happened to sam in the end