Reviews for Let Me Be Your Hero
havi chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
so basically harry turned into a bad friend by stealing Hermione's boyfriend? I can't in any way shape or form see Harry ever doing that to Hermione. Ever.
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was so awesomely cute!
Evci chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I liked it !
Angel of Immortality chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh wow! This was good! You should add more! wow!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was a great one shot. I love Harry/Viktor fics. Hope you keep up the great writing.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
that was cute. I adore this pairing. What was the thing with Hermione at the end?
vairetwilight chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ooh Hermione on the warpath. I dont know why she would be...who doesnt love Viktor and Harry together? They're so cute *makes gushy noises* Great work. Would you consider writing a sequel from Hermione's pov of either that event or her interpretation of the reaction of everyone else? Great work.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I don't normally ask for sequals when I shouldn't, but I demand one. I want to read about Hermione's reaction. It would be epic. Please?
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ooh good but if viktor is seeing hermione whyd he kiss harry and umm dont leave it at that or at least do a sequel id liketo see hermioens thoughts on this development especially if shes on the war path lol
Poppydrops chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like this story though it would be even better if you continued it. So much potential with their blossoming relationship & Hermione on the warpath.
Jessalynvix chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh I'd love to see Hermione's reaction to this. because yes I can see her on the warpath.