Reviews for Life is for the Alive My Dear
EleKat chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
what does TBC mean?
horcruxhorror chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
I hope you can update soon!
xAngel-Of-The-Operax chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
I really liked the start of this. The characterisations were great, it would have been great if the movie had ended like this. I'm really hoping you write more, I'd love to know what happens from here :)

Happy writing! .

XAngelX
Niphuria chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I know you may not get back to this - but I seem to always be in the minority. I want him to love Lucy and kill Nellie for what she did.

Why am I the only one who thinks Sweeney and his wife, Lucy, should have been reunited, whether in life or death?

Anyway, I hope you return to this someday. You write so well, have set up one heck of a story, great atmosphere, and you write the characters so well!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
i loved this. very good please update soon
AtTheBeginningWithYou1995 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Nice, very nice. I really liked it. I can't really explain why I thought this. It just really reminds me of the movie, very true in character.
Lil Miss Vampire chapter 5 . 2/17/2010

keep updating

em

x
Todd666 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Great chapter! Wonder what Sweeney has in store for Mrs. Lovett...? Update soon!
Tristan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
No, please don't make poor Nellie suffer guilt. She deserves Sweeney, in my opinion, more than Lucy. The reason being, I can only believe that if she had been called upon by the judge, she would have been smart and not have gone to his house. Plus, she's hotter. .
SweeneyToddsDaugher chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Great story ! Are you gonna finish it?
2kindsofcrazy chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Update soon please!
Savannah chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
This is good :)

Keep writing, I like it
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Aw - that was sweet! I look forward to your next update!
Todd666 chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Very good, pet! I loved it! Update when you can!
milify-star chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
i LOVE it!I wanted them to be together too. keep writing