Reviews for Control
hhhmmm chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Poor mrs Lovett. I was crying when he was doing those weird sadistic sex stuff with her. But other than that it was amazing!
gingercumberbabies chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
*jaw drops is udder amazement*

That. Was... I don't even have the words...

:D
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Well, this is one of the best Sweenett smut fics I have ever read! You managed to depict the Sweeney/Nellie relationship beautifully - I can really see Sweeney being the violent lover and Nellie taking it because she loves/desires him, despite how humiliated she must feel for it. And Sweeney certainly is sadistic enough to get off while hurting her, in my opinion. I felt so sorry for Mrs. Lovett in this. :(

But then came the second part of the 'fic, and that was pure hotness. You write smut so well! Your word choices were brilliant and your descriptions were spot-on! One of my favourite lines had to be Mrs. Lovett's "you come like a whore.", though. xD Pure class!

So basically, this is perfetion and I lovett. :3
jewcy fangirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I read this once, and read it at least once a month over again. It is a fic that i will never grow tired of. I absolutely love it! amazing imagery and word choice!

Keep writing!
FunnyFloyd chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh Lord...

I have read a lot (and I mean A LOT) of Sweenett's, but this one... my God, why havn't I noticed it before? I mean, it gives such a perfect view upon their relationship, not just as partners, but as lovers as well, which I think is very important to inform the world, that at some point in the movie, they are... Come on, fifteen years without getting laid, how can he resist?

No, seriously, I'm positive that sex does happen between them, and this story is a perfect example of it! So thank you! Lovely smut, lovely way of writing, lovely story!
sexyranchdressingman chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
OMG, that was awesome!

it was really good, the language, articulation, and almost no spelling or grammar errors at all!

although, a few suggestions; i think the transition form todd being sadistic to him being a more passionate lover was a little quick...maybe its just cause, i cant see todd as being that sadistic. to me, hes more like, just really troubled, and depressed. to me he doesnt seem to like killing people, just doesnt care about it.

all in all though, very very good!
Arashi-No-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
sweet. I love sweeny todd, and you wrote this story to match the movie almost perfectly. you are a very good writer.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Love it so much! funny, sexy, all the tension, adorable. keep it up!
BeccaLynLovett chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was hot! ;) lol ur a really good writer

and my bf wonders why i like violence. (Muahahaha)
Darkshadows360 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Okay that was good but bad. You treated like a freaking whore, I'm sure she wouldn't be terrified of him, she would have put him in his place.
Dumesweeney chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
you are a god - perfect
LadySylvan chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Very intense and well-written. I love it. *faves*
Shedemei chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
See, this is why I don't understand when people theorize that Mrs. Lovett's first husband treated her badly. Obviously nobody can push Mrs. Lovett around, not even Sweeney. _
Todd666 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was very good, pet. Well done!
Incogneat-o chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, I clicked on this story not even knowing you wrote it, but when I saw your name I thought, 'well, now I HAVE to read it!'. Anyway, this was tres bon. Mr. Todd was a real bastard...til the end, that is. I guess Mrs. Lovett can't be controlled for too long ;).