Reviews for For the ones you love
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
“Yes.” He didn’t realise that he had said it. Did not even consider for a moment about what this would mean for them, for their partnership, for their life. A B&B multichap... Im seriously hoping it turns out alright. Give me your thoughts. R&R

Bones
generalprofound chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
great storyline! you had me hocked with chapter two - please continue!
Vebbie chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Don't toss this - continue continue continue.

XX
adelle chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
OMG OMG this was really good but is it the end of the story? i really hope not please go on this is a really good story!and could you add parker into it i think that would be really cute;]
cmf227 chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
It's sweet. I love getting into Booth's head a little. Keep going. :)
kimmiej77 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
update soon! love it!
jacklynvt11 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
That was very sweet. Loved it. I liked how you had Booth in this one. Anything for his Bones. Lovely job. :)
PixieDragonGirl77 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Aw! So cute! You definitely know how to concoct some adorable situations. The only thing that is kind of bothering me is /how/ cute some of them actually are. It's just hard for me to imagine Bones and Booth acting the way you portray them in some of the scenarios. But honestly, it's probably better that they are slightly out of character, because it allows for more romance and then like. :P

Great job on this one, you're probably the best Bones fanfic author I've found so far, and keep up the good work! Don't worry if it takes a while to update, because your devoted fans will always be waiting! :)
ItsNotMeAnymore chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
I love your story. I'm really want to know what happens next.

I only started reading when you updated last. I hope you update soon.
joana.nyc chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
I lovethem together so whatever gets them to that point I can live with.

retrospectoscope chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
firstly- long time no update.. let alone chat of any kind!

2nd- buffy now? i thought you said angel! or did you manage to get through both on the short weekend between your prac ending and starting back at uni? did you just fast forward through all the non booth bits and by booth i mean DB in his *other roles* whose existence i choose to ignore

3rd- the review... love it! except its shortness! but.. i havent read a fic in a good while.. so maybe its just relative to full novels?

either way- you need to get to work, missy! im LOVING where this is heading!

HE SAID YES! but now... is he going to regret it? back out of it (i seriously hope not! too OOC! pleasE?)? try and talk her out of it? try and talk her into him having some (MAJOR!) role in the process, other than via a CUP, and then some role in the future too?

oh i jsut dont know! cant wait to see where you take us! youre definitely getting there! keep at it (when you have time!) and dont stress if you cant ... uni comes first! only just (hehe)

ps.. chat soon?

xoace
Aching Bones chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Hi there,

Thank you for updating...Only difficulty I have with this chapter is that I do not think that Bones is so ignorant of her emotions and how she truly feels for Booth...She is obviously in denial but she is not ignorant of them...I hope that in saying yes to her he is giving the both of them time...Him time to change her mind about him being involved in the proper way and her time to realise her real feelings for him...

Looking forward to more...Good luck with the exams and your placement...

Ger
nopenname66 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
This is a well written, engaging story. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
that was good loved it can't wait to read what happens next
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Everyone Grab the torches, set fire... Taunt the author. Lol

Please update as soon as you can. I've just started to read Bones Fanfiction cause it had never clicked in my mind that there would be a place for them. But yeah there are:):):) YOurs is like the fourth story I've read and I really like it so far:)