Reviews for A Vengeful Heart
Halewyn's Lady chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Fantastic story! It fits so perfectly in the Sleepy Hollow atmosphere.

And it has a happy ending :D Thank you for sharing
MRLV chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
haya :D that was fan, you are a great writer :) keep it up
Alexithymian chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow, I feel the same way about this story as I feel about spiders! I'm not a huge fan of excessive blood hahaha and I felt that scenes were very reminiscent of Sweeney Todd. You bin' watchin' that movie too much, girl! :p

About that spider comment, I just meant I'm kinda terrified of spiders yet they fascinate me at the same time. :) You're a brilliant writer, I've said it heaps of times and this story is no different. It's believable in the realm of Sleepy Hollow but hahaha I love Ichabod so I was a lil sad to see him die.

Gah, I just remember I didn't say who I was... You'll work it out, since we chatted on MSN last night.

Love you!
marycasa13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
*claps* oh I like, very vivid descriptions! Tee hee she shares my name! muhahahaha. XD.

Good job! (I hate seeing my dear Ichabod getting killed off though, in such a terrible...albeit clever way)

- Mary
Nea-9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hey hey!

Sorry it took me so long to review. I already read this story quite some time ago, but I just read it again and I must say that you really take an interesting approach when writing. I loved the ending, it was a very peaceful contrast to the story. As said, I like your stories (all of them) and I'd always be delighted to get something new.
Wake The White Queen chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow nice story my only thing is isn't Mary's name Van Tassel ? Sorry to be picky I would have left it but I dunno if I've spelt it wrong anyway. I remember reading a couple of critisisims about Sleepy Hollow the movie one of them was if Mary had lived in the story how could she have claimed her inheritance if presumed dead? I really love the way you handled that I think that is exactly what Mary would do if she had not went to hell. It is possible she was twisted enough to destroy what should have been hers just to stop anyone else getting it. Gotta love her.

(Sorry the review is so long.)