Reviews for Jack's Return
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 08.01.2014.
stories4ever chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
I Just found this sotry, and I really really liked it. I hiope some day you start writing again. I think you are good.
janie.mcneilbtinternet.com chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
Hi there,

just read this tale from beginning to end as I am new to . I hope you get your mojo back for whatever tales you want to write because I thought this was a thoughtful and lovely peace of writing. So from me to you thanks
jenn chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
I personally love your stories and I really lovged this one specially but I never actually review it since I am lazy and I have a kid running around the house never letting me to do anything but I think you should keep writing this is just a suggestion
26hannah26 chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
Wait... what? You mean you haven't forgotten how to write? Blimey nat, I had to double check at least five times when I saw an update from YOU in my inbox!

Shocked... Just... Shocked.

P.S. I applied for uni accommodation yesterday, I'm so excited!
JantoForever21 chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
I knew Jack would be able to bring him back (well, I had high hopes).
JantoForever21 chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
So sweet!
JantoForever21 chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Oh! I realized where that said rumor could have come from. Jack does leave for the Doctor (again), but only just briefly-in the DW episode: Stolen Earth.
JantoForever21 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Go Gwen! I normally don't like her character (mainly in the show) but I like her character in this.
JantoForever21 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
The speech of Gwen's reminds me of Ianto's in 'Dead Line' (only a bit).
JantoForever21 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Poor yan. But what happened?
jantoox chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
hey loving the story please get the next chapter PLEASE ! byee
nopenopenope3 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
keep writing, me loves it!
DoctorHyper826 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
it's great to hear that your continuing with the story, take as long as you like and good luck with your exams! :)

*air hugs*
Admiral Arlani chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Oh, please don't leave it there, that would be so depressing! I want to know the reactions. It's really good, so far! I love type of 'alternate ending' you've given it. *begs* please finish?

And good luck with your exams!