Reviews for Cookies
satohika chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I wanted to see ash's reaction! :( like he thanking her next morning and dawn blushing and Delia congratulating her :p
Starrhero chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I love this story. No matter how many times I read it, it always retains its shine. Excellently written and one of my favorite things about the story was it stayed on focus.
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
WOW! Just like Dawn's reaction to the cookies, I feel the same way with this story! D So well-written and in-character, and extremely cute as I love PearlShipping!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Mm, cookies. Loved it!
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was cute. I enjoyed it very much so.
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
DAWWWW! So cute! owo
Teengamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
No Ash, no! Why didn't you see the note? WHY?

...Oh well. I never knew I could get into a cookie story so easily. Good job. Fave!

-TG
themagebear chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
the magebear enjoys cookies. cookies are sweet and sugary. like this story. the magebear enjoys this story.
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I read this story before on my cellphone. i just wanted to review it since back then my computer wasn't working. Anyways nice story.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aww, this was ADORABLE! Is this a one-shot or are you going to continue? I hope you do.

Thanks for this, it made my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This story kinda made me hungry... ]
GK Mendoza chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Review for "Cookies"

5:23am GMT

Black Saturday, 11 April 2009

Greetings, this is GK Mendoza reviewing!

A heartwarming fanfic! Despite all that mess, Dawn's efforts paid off, with a satisfied Ash eating her cookies at a seemingly ungodly hour of night! Although the note simply said "To Ash, from Dawn", that still tells a lot about Dawn's feelings for Ash. (Although I'm wondering if Ash picks this up, or he's just the densest person in the world.)

I'm expecting from more heartwarming romance fics from you! More power, and keep up the good work!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was adorable! I absolutely loved reading it - and the scene in which Dawn first tried Delia's cookies made me laugh out loud - mind you, it's 11:00 PM on a school night and I'm not supposed to be on the computer...but that's beyond the point. :P

An amazing Pearlshipping fic wrapped around a perfectly designed plot. Nice A/N at the end too. :P There's nothing else much to say but the encouragement to continue writing wonderful oneshots like this. Good work!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was so sweet, and perfectly in character! I absolutely adored it. Great job!
Pendar chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Great one-shot! Too bad Ash didn't see the the note... the clueless moron... 1 for my fav list!