Reviews for Doughnuts make the world go round
Catteni chapter 11 . 2/23/2002
Oooh Vash is soo sweet. Don't give him to Usagi, I want him. Seriously, fabulous chapter darling and I'm dying for the rest. Now if you could just arrange for Chibi-Usa to miraculously disappear everything would be perfect.
Polgara17hotmail.com chapter 11 . 2/23/2002
*kicks for not letting her login*Ohh where'd you find that Ranma/SM/Trigun crossover I wanna read it too! _ Ranma 1/2 was the first anime series I ever saw. Senshi Nadeshiko gave me a strange idea when she said 'What if Knifes has the ginzuishou?' Lol. Now I think that it would be funny if he did have it and fell in love with the crystal. _* It does turn flower shaped sometimes(like in Sailor Moon R the Movie) and Knifes and Vash aren't exactly human .. Guess I was just too hyper from chocolate and donuts when I thought that. The new chapter was sugoi! _. Mamoru does act like a boring old man huh? He has no imagination too..just remember that hideous puke green jacket he wears all the time. He has no fashion sence or creativity to wear normal clothes. I bet he has like 100 puke green jackets for when one gets ruined he'll always have a spare.
Senshi Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 2/23/2002
AWWW! That was soo sweet of Vashie-poo to do that! This story is awesome. When I read this chapter, I found myself smiling at the end. Weird huh? That's what happens when a good author writes a good chapter!
Bob the Almighty chapter 11 . 2/22/2002
I really like this story. I'd actually stopped reading Sailor Moon crossovers quite some time ago. However, when I saw that this one was crossed with Trigun I thought: Wai! Haven't seen *this* done before. It's always nice to find something that hasn't been done a thousand times before. So arigato and keep writing!
brukleflesche chapter 11 . 2/22/2002
Teehee, I think I would probably be the worst English teacher! You are quite welcome, as always.

Give Luna-chan a nice review, everyone! 'Cause she works her butt off on these chapters. Plus I'm editor. .~V
Momochan chapter 10 . 2/22/2002
Hey sorry I didn't get to read this sooner. I was a little busy. I see chibi-usa is not much different, although I thought she might like Vash too (lol). Vash is right though, shes probably the only girl that doesnt want to marry him. THanks again for writing another great fic! I cant wait for the next chapter.
Aidenn Legacy chapter 10 . 2/21/2002
Vash's and Chibi Usa's meeting didn't go so well, did it? _~ First that little Flamgio hits on Usagi, then tells Vash that Usagi's off limits.
Catteni chapter 10 . 2/17/2002
Poor Vash, Having Chibi-Usa kicking him. Write more write more I'm seriously busting to know what happens next.
Death chapter 10 . 2/17/2002
Perfect title! The part with Michiru, had me on the floor! And then the part when Vash woke up, I'm goin' die of laughter! It was so cute how Vash souned enlighten when trying to cheer Usagi up, yet he still was tugging playfuly on her pigtails. Well that's it, untill next time

Bai!Bai!
Tenshi no Nozomi chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
*blinks* You don't like Ranma 1/2? I absolutely love the series. Inuyasha is really good, too, from what I've read in the manga- plus, it doesn't look to be half as perverted, if that's what you're looking for in an anime. Although, it is kinda gory...

Anyway, that was kinda off the subject. I gave you the idea for the chapter title? Way cool! And you know, I never thought of Chibi Usa's character like that... hmm... it's a thought. I still don't like her, but it is an aspect that I hadn't looked at before.

Lol, if Vash had heard Michiru and Usagi... goodness that would have been a sight. And the poor guy, getting kicked by that little pink spore... Well, I can't wait for the next chapter!
MUMSI chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
MOOOOORRREEE!
Senshi Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
:: picks up a sledge hammer and looks around :: Where's Chibi Usa? I'm gonna squash her body then shove all the blood down her throat... she will pay for kicking Vash! :: wheeze :: Anywho (i like that word!) cool chapter! Write more... hey, I have an idea. What if Knives ended up with the Crystal? OOOOOooooooOOOOOoooo, that would be cool.
stormcrusader chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
cool story, hope to read more.
themoonmaiden chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
Chibiusa kicking Vash? Now that was priceless! Chibiusa can be such a brat sometimes, especially to her Mom's younger self. Hmmm, I wonder what kind of child a grown-up Usa and Vash would produce? (hint, hint) Oh come on, don't let Usa be with Mamoru anymore. He obviously thinks little of her anyway. Please make this an Usa/Vash romance. Who cares about Chibiusa and Pluto's perfect future? Onegai? Anyway, please post more! That was such a great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Dee-Chan chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
I'm glad you're feeling better. :):) Lucky Usagi and Michiru getting to undress Vash. Come on I know that's what some people will think when they read that hehe _~. Chibi Usa IS a demon child *hides in fear* Would I ever want to babysit her? NOT even if I was payed $$60,000,000,000. It would really suck knowing your future daughter was such a brat. Hehehe I guess me and themoonmaiden (great minds think alike _) theory that Vash absorbed the ginzuishou could still be right too. Great chapter and write chapter 11 soon! I guess trying to bribe you with cookies to write more won't work huh?Oh well..*waves cookies around anyways* Lol
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »