Reviews for Doughnuts make the world go round
SylentMage chapter 21 . 11/22/2002
**Wails** you must update soooooooooonnnnn! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! **giggle** i actually have never seen trigun, but i am currently trying to get some eps of it! **squeel** pretty please update?
Lilaclight chapter 21 . 11/13/2002
I can't wait for the sequel! I hope it's out already. I loved this fic but what the heck is Trigun? can you send me a link to a site? do it in a review. that way I go directly.
ami20 chapter 21 . 11/12/2002
please oh please updtae soon
Mrs. Bad chapter 21 . 11/9/2002
yyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy! this is soo very cool! update soon!
Z.Z Zarah chapter 21 . 11/5/2002
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and this is the actual first time that I've seen a trigun/sailor moon fic in this section I think, I don't even know if I ever read one on here, oh well anyways, pretty please put up the sequel soo. I love this hehe. Ja ne! (_) (_~)
HTchime chapter 21 . 11/4/2002
eek! How could you just leave it like that! :( *pouts* I want more! SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!

hehe..need I say more? -
Dee-Chan chapter 21 . 11/4/2002
Thank you thank you thank you! I didn't think you'd ever finish it but you did. *dpes the happy dance* And there's going to be another sequel! . Wouldn't that make it a triquel? Was that guy at the end of the chapter Knives? the pale blue eyes and the smirking.. 0.0 uh oh..
Jaye chapter 21 . 11/4/2002
OH! COME ON! THAT WAS SO MEAN! I MUST KNOW What happend! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME! PLEASE! SO help me if you don;t post soo i'll FLAME you see if i don't! *pouts* your the only person i've ever seen do a vash/usagi story but your sooooo mean giving us all the cliffs to fall off! come on...give us a bit more.. . ..please? pretty please with chibi vash and usagi sprinkles on top?
Helene chapter 21 . 11/4/2002
You know, for all the silly things to say, instead of congratulating you on finishing, I have an ,mpulse to just wail about poor Setsuna. Really, the Guardian of Time can only bear so much.

Seriously, though, I fully agree with you. The Usagi you have created does not belong with Mamo-chan, and for her falling for Vash was inevitable. Too bad you made her feel all guilty. But how come Chibi-Usa doesn't seem to care for her supposed father anymore?
Silverdrake chapter 21 . 11/4/2002
(Hysterical Laughter)(tiny voice)it hurts. I love it and am waiting on pins and needles for the next story! Great ending, Knives is an uncle, Knives is an uncle! Wait can Usa bring back Legato and the others? Oh boy, this has just got more interesting! Oh please keep me posted, please?
Bunny-Butler chapter 21 . 11/4/2002
Excellent! Publish the sequal asap! You really breathe a whole new life into both the Sailor Moon and Trigun Universes. Thanks!
Adyen chapter 21 . 11/3/2002
O.

That, was a VERY evil way to end this.

I'll be awaiting the sequal.
Brandy chapter 21 . 11/3/2002
Yeah! You're going to make a sequel! *does a happy dance* I love you trigun/sailor moon fics, their the best.
Spooky Fyre chapter 21 . 11/3/2002
It's an update! *glomp* Wowies that too forever! Thanks so much for the notice otherwise I would have never known! Can't wait till the promised sequel!
Diodesa-Xiao-Lang-Sakura-Haruka-Yue chapter 21 . 11/3/2002
ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED! But it was good, but WAY! too short. I can't wait for the sequel.
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »