Reviews for Doughnuts make the world go round
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2002
!

This is so good but ... it just ended! I want more!

This was a great story I cant wait for the sequel! Hope it comes out soon..~.
themoonmaiden chapter 21 . 11/3/2002
Oh my gosh! This was a great chapter! I can't believe you'd leave us hanging in our seats... For shame! J/K. Anyway, have the sequel out soon, 'kay? Onegai?

Vash Usa Chibiusa happily ever after (nice equation, eh?)
Aori chapter 21 . 11/3/2002
*shakes MoonRyoko* It's about damn time you upDATED! _This is sooooo sweeet! *swoons* Heehee..._ I can't wait for the sequal! But what happened to you? ;.; Mou...I'm worried...

Saaaaaa, this is sooooo sweet! The part when Chibi-Usa conforts usa is touching...*cries* _ Go Moon!

BM

P.S Hurry up with the sequal too!
Barbara chapter 20 . 9/25/2002
I love this fic! It's so funny! Hurry and write more, please!
Yoruko chapter 16 . 9/23/2002
Ohayou! I'm really enjoying this story; it's so funny! XD

Oh, and guess what? *grin* They DO make chocolate Vash's! I'm not kidding you! Go to .com and look around. I remember I saw one there once...And you can buy it too! _~

Anyhow, keep on writing! This is really good! Gambatte on future ficcies! -

_~

~Chel-chan
Aori chapter 20 . 8/27/2002
Wai! Yay! Your back! Okies...must make this short...I'm speechless...this is great! Actually...it made my day Love the crossovers! So funny...ack...g2go...kaasan calling me...ja!
Spooky Fyre chapter 20 . 8/17/2002
*is laughing to hard to review* *cough* Ahem. I love this ficcy *giggle* Oh man you pulled this one off wonderfully! Actually I should say pulling...
masaki chapter 20 . 8/9/2002
Yes, yes, yes, funny, funny, funny.

I have no words to express the feeling of happiness that I have when I read one of this chapters!

Please continue SOON!
Bunny-Butler chapter 20 . 8/5/2002
Oh man! I can't...breathe! Must..stop..laughing! Thanks for such a cool update! Who're are the two strangers in Serenity's garden? I hope this ends well! Thanks!
Jaye chapter 20 . 8/4/2002
FINALLY! :-D LOL excellent chapter but i'd dying for more! tell me tell me tell me! Are Usagi and Vash going to hook up or no? they have to I tell you THEY MUST!
Firefly-chan chapter 20 . 8/4/2002
That was great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please get it out as soon as you can!
Dee-Chan chapter 20 . 8/4/2002
*falls over laughing* Hehehe this was a great chapter. The whole FY and DBZ thing..the Nyan Nyan saying they could make her innocent again. It looks like Vegita will be looking for Setsuna for revenge, just to give him something to do. :D
Dee-Chan chapter 19 . 8/4/2002
I never got a chance to review before because was being a pain in the ss. _* But chapter 19 was one of the best chapters ever. I just felt sorry for Vash, poor Vash :*(.
Cherie chapter 20 . 8/4/2002
If you only knew how long I've been waiting for the next chapter... _~ More! and pretty soon please hehe *thumbs up*
Squirrel chapter 20 . 8/4/2002