Reviews for Doughnuts make the world go round
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 20 . 8/4/2002
AN UPDATE YA! I love this it was so funny I really really liked the vegta bui the soon Peace and Love
Brandy chapter 20 . 8/3/2002
THANK YOU!
Adyen chapter 20 . 8/3/2002
*dying of laughter* This thing is sooooo funny! hahahhhahahahhh...
Brandy chapter 19 . 7/26/2002
I'm so glad I found this. This story is so good. I hope you plan to finish it even though you haven't updated in a while. Anyways this is really good.
M. C chapter 19 . 7/15/2002
Sorry for not reviewing your updated chapters of DMTWGR, I was so busy with other stuff. Luckily I have some time today to go and look at your stories. As far as they go, it's more funnier and romantic than the other chapters. Keep writing! Rating: ***1/2 out of **** stars.
Jaye chapter 19 . 6/16/2002
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo! hE can't go away like that! it's just not RIGHT ! NOoooooooooooooooo usagi vash chibi usa!

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!
masaki chapter 19 . 6/5/2002
I've finshed. Well only this chapter. It's true that you're going to finish this fantastic history?. Please, continue it, make another sequel, anything.
masaki chapter 11 . 6/4/2002
This is great!

I want to read more but I need to sleep, well tomorrow would be another day.

Way to go!
Bunny-Butler chapter 19 . 6/3/2002
Oh, what a kiss! Thank you, I love this couple! Please let this have a "happy" ending! I can't wait for the next two chapters!
Katoki too lazy to sign in chapter 19 . 6/2/2002
GOOD! GOD I WANT MORE! PLEASE LET VASH-KUN AND uSAGI-CHAN END UP TOGETHER! kill meryl...MORE PLEASE!
Silverdrake chapter 19 . 6/1/2002
(Deep breath in)(deep breath in)(passes out)

An hour later

(Gets up)Gomen. I don't him to leave her. They make the perfict couple. You can't just break them up. What if she went to his world and meet Knives or something eles. You can't break them up.

(Deep breath in again)

!
Avro-Chan chapter 19 . 6/1/2002
LOVE YOUR STORY WRITE MORE! *shakes you* HURRY UP!
Momochan chapter 19 . 6/1/2002
Another great fic nad beautifully wriiten as usual. You have improved so much and your writting seems to get better and better. You never cease to amaze me! I know it was about time those two got together. Yes, yes you have finally converted me. I agree that Vash and Usagi would make the perfect couple. There so cute together. Thankyou _!
Tenshi no Nozomi chapter 19 . 6/1/2002
Wai! A wonderful chapter. So the next one's going to be the epilogue? *sniffles* Dang... .
Death chapter 19 . 6/1/2002
Poor Usagi and Vash they realy deserve each Setsuna going to take Vash away ? Huh? You just can't let Vash be taken away from Usagi. But this is still the greatest story! Untill next time!

Bai Bai!