Reviews for Back to Good
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aw, fighting together! this is PERFECT! very well done, as always :)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
"Dean said, putting a shoulder slightly in front of Sam as the demons advanced. Sam lowered his hand, his blue green eyes meeting Dean’s. He nodded and stepped forward, bumping shoulders with Dean as he licked his lips and began to fight."

I love the symbolism in this...Dean stepped right beside Sam, but he put his shoulder a little in front of his brother, still trying to protect him, but Sam didn't want any of that. They stood side by side...fighting!

awesome!

and I think that the boys do need a visit from John...I mean can't the angels arrange that! LOL
Dianne chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was great! I always was a sucker for John so to see him back to give out a bit of fatherly advice was really nice. And I agree, they have to stick together. It was clever of Sam to have Devil's trap under the rug, no one would suspect that in a hotel. Thanks for a great something to read this fine Sunday.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw, I loved it. John coming to talk to Dean and help him understand. He can do what's necessary, what Sam needs. THEY NEED to fight together.

*sighs happily*

Beautifully done.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Great one shot. Was about time for John to show up and set Dean straight, tell him what he already knows. Loved to see the brothers back together and fight side by side. Hugs, Vonnie
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I liked John's pep talk to Dean. It was nice to see Sam and Dean fighting side by side again.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
hey girl!

Beautiful story! :) I loved John Winchester in this, and Dean and Sammy kicking demon a** in the end (I'm imagining them kicking a** shirtless ;) LOL). Fantastic job, my friend.

I know it's two days since, but Happy Birthday! *hugs*

About your b-day fic - I'm so very sorry hun. I didn't expect to be so busy yesterday what with running errands and spending all afternoon at the freaking hospital, but if I have a chance, I'll post it tonight.

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Catch you soon.

loves and hugs,

Veronica
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was really really sweet. Totally want to see John again! Good job.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Amazing! Well done, Kris. Another wondeful oneshot. You captured the feelings and thoughts of both Dean and John perfectly. I really do hope that sometime in the future we get to see John again :)

Catch ya later

-Rach
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Happy Birthday, hun! Hope you have a fantastic year ahead.

Loved this little one-shot. Ah, the brothers fighting side-by-side - isn't that what we all want?

And since JDM's sked makes it unlikely we'll see Papa Winchester back on the show any time soon, thanks for filling in the blank and filling it in so nicely. That's a scene I'd love to see.

Awesome job.

Cheers, Sculls
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Awesome oneshot Kris-I so want to see that-to see John come back and help his boys-I really miss having hinm on the canvas! And how sweet to know that he told Dean to fight with Sammy to stand by his side, that all Sammy ever needed was him! John actually has faith that Sammy will fight the good fight!
Merisha chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Awesome one shot bud :D - I loved that John came back to give Dean courage, and hope. And the boys fighting side by side is just as it should be! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is superb mate, and many thanks for the shout.

I only hope the show follows your road darling.

Kind regards, and many big hugs,

ST x
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hey Kris,

What an amazing one shot! Beautifully written, showcasing Dean's fears, John's love, and the brotherly bond that has been so lacking this season, and that I think we would all like to see return.

Thanks for sharing and you're very welcome for the birthday fics, catch you soon,

Gill x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
great. Happy belated Birthday :)