Reviews for Accidents Will Happen
I love how they talk about it full parental harry should have fought with them for a while but they won't take no for an answer update please lots of chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So I was trying to search Harry Potter Fanfiction HArry and Weasley Twins but this kept popping up. Out of curiosity I had to check it out. Wow. Really weird. Scarred for life but Remus and Sirius were sweet and it was well written I guess. Just so...hmmm
lullaby of rain chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
thats cool ;)
in the story sounds even younger, not sixteen...
the relationship between him and remus and sirius is pretty cool! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I came across this story by accident and I want to point out some major errors.

1. how come we don't hear about this until harry's 6th year? Surely the damage was already done by first year! If you really wanted Sirius in it, why not 4th or 5th year? totally illogical choice of year.
2. surely it is possible to uncharm the diapers that harry had to wear so he could change himself. Besides, the spell was to stop toddlers taking of their diapers so they would be toddler sized - how the hell would harry fit one. More likely he'd be wearing medical incontinence diapers.
3. why wasn't the problem with his bladder fixable by magic? magic can't bring people back from the dead, but it can fix many problems such as broken bones in a matter of days (or less)
4. how did you know what it feels like to wear a diaper and do you know what?

shame to see such a talented writer write such a dumb story. I suggest you put your energy towards writing amazing stories about adventure and drama and friendship etc. rather than this kind of thing. I always feel so sad when I see talent wasted : (
andrestingleff chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
i feel sad for dear harry, i can see the problems he is got with the diaper issues, had to wear diapers too at the start of my teen years,

at each fiction i read i want to send vernon dursley to hell a thousand times over
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i loved this story! please update soon if you plan on updating.
SilverKaiden chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This isn't weird at all :) it's actually really really brilliant and I think you should do more!
Asria the badger chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ugh, this story hit on practically every kink I have! Thank you so much :)More, please!

There are a few spelling mistakes and such things, but apart from that, it's pretty good.
BryannaC chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn! I love your stories! That is all. :D
Mrs.RegulusBlack chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great job. Interesting plot line, but you made it easy to believe. I enjoyed reading it and hope that you write more fics. Question though...are Sirius and Remus a couple in this story? -I was just curious since they appeared to be living together and all...

Nice job, again :)

AndromedaBlack53
Polish chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
by not being allowed to go when he needed to, his bodies natural catch and release functions dont work anymore, in a way its like he's not trained anymore. His body physically cant hold it anymore, the damage is done, poor thing. -huggles him- also, dont listen to Randomer929, that person really? cant take a serious medical look at the situation? that person sucks! no really, it nothing good to say, or if one doesnt like it, why does one continue to read? or speak about it? I think it was very well done.
darlingtigerangel chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
The plot is quite developed and I would enjoy it if you continued. I like how Remus and Sirius are both very supportive and it really portrays emotional issues that the dursely's put on him. Fantastic Job!
NakedKing chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aw... I love how you did this! It's a cute story... and it's showing that ANYONE can have accidents... even boy-wonders! :D it's adorable and well... I've already said cute haven't I? well I also like how the Dursleys were incorporated... Yeah.. I like abused Harry fics...
MaMoray chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I loved it. I'm unsure if you intended to write an ABDL story, but this is what it is. I've looked for something like this for a very very long time and came across nothing. I'm so very happy you have written this, and so well I might add :) thanks for such a good read.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/28/2009