Reviews for The Burning 3: He is Fire, He is Pain
arliddian chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I don't know why I hadn't read this before, but I love it. I love how much emotional punch you can pack in such minimal dialogue. Absolutely gorgeous. 3
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
I love it! The world needs more Kyro :) The Coda is beautiful, and using select lines for seperating bits was clever.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I love the poem!
starlight2twilight chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Um, how does a five shot have six chapters?

OH SNAP! :)

So, I wanted to bust out my pom poms and give a happy cheer for you since I did read this story. I did love it. I did think it was on par with your usual wonderfulness.

There.

Where the hell is the update on my favorite stories? I'm pretty darn sure that you only write to keep my happy. And guess what? I'm not happy right now. SO WRITE! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
AW! I loved this chapter the with Kyro! They defintiely are a hot commidity and you do a wonderful job of writing them. Thanks for the chapter! I loved it! .
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Remy seems very wise in this fic, which I absolutely love! He has an inner depth that he reveals to John in order to help him with his struggle.

This really makes me miss 'In Love and War'. I do hope you update that one soon. It is my fav!

Thanks for this chapter, it really was very expressive of John and Remy. I enjoyed it immensely!
Tearlit chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
...this is definitely my favorite chapter. This is *perfect.* The realization that she can't trust him even while he's forcing her too, the heart of fire, the kiss and the end... Wonderful! *claps*
M. Iris Alicea chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I just have one question about what Remy calls John at one point. What did he mean by 'mon brave?'

*sniff* Wipes away tear. Nice story
Tearlit chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Haha, when I saw you'd updated this I went "O it's finished! It's finished!" And then I read the summary and realized you updated it to a 5-shot. :P

This was interesting! I like how you worked in Remy and Shiro. The kitchen being the center of things was a nice touch.

I hope Pyro and Kitty meet up in the next one!

Nice job. *_*
Tearlit chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
This is my favorite chapter! I adore flashbacks and that one was *perfect.* The way Pyro kept replaying his and Kitty's words was very nicely done. I also liked how Remy offered to save him, though I can't help but thing that he is going to turn on him. I'm looking forward to the fourth chapter. *_*
Tearlit chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
God that was sad! But very well done. I like how she pulled the picture out, only to toss it back in again. And your chapter titles are love. *_*
Tearlit chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oo very interesting opening. The "too late for words" splitting it up into scenes made for nice formatting. I've never read a Kyro before - you have intrigued me.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
OMG! This was simply brillant and absolutely masterful! I was listening to one of the pieces from The Da Vinci Code when reading this chapter and combined with this piece it was incredible! I really was moved by this chapter and especially with the addition of Storm and Remy.

I really cannot tell you how awesome this was and want thank you for sharing! .
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Oh wow! This had me near tears, I was so moved by it! It is beautifully sad and bittersweet. I really am loving the Kyro and to know that Rogue was there for Kitty is such a wonderful show of their friendship. Rogue knows when and how much to ask before she causes more hurt for Kit. Thanks for the update!
Oneaka chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
oh my gosh! i love this story. you should make it longer than four chapters, it's brilliant. i love pyro. i love all of you're stories. update more! lol.